The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
horrorboy
Are people who have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend ugly?

No.
horrorboy
Obviously it doesn't mean they are but do you think this is the stereotype and what others think?

I would judge it on a personal level.
Yes to everything that has been asked :pwnd:
Reply 3
horrorboy
Are people who have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend ugly? Obviously it doesn't mean they are but do you think this is the stereotype and what others think? Those of you who haven't do you ever get embarrased when people ask if you have/have you had a partner.

Post a picture up and we'll decide if you are...
Reply 4
Seabiscuit

No pressure.
Reply 5
No, of course not, that's a stupid generalisation. I've never had a boyfriend but that doesn't make me ugly; it just means I haven't met the right person yet.
Reply 6
Aye no pressure at all... You really can't rule out the 'ugly' factor though however harsh it sounds...
Reply 7
No, you really can.
Somebody will find anyone attractive, even if they're ugly by traditional standards. If you haven't found the right person, there's no rush.
Reply 8
Seabiscuit

What im asking doesn't apply to me, im asking in general :confused: Ive had a gf just it only lasted a day and a half.
Reply 9
Poica
No, you really can.
Somebody will find anyone attractive, even if they're ugly by traditional standards. If you haven't found the right person, there's no rush.

People like to say the whole 'everyones beautiful' thing but nobody would ever want to go for a really ugly person would they?

Ahh didn't realise horrorboy - shame about the relationship... :eek:
Reply 10
Seabiscuit
Ahh didn't realise horrorboy - shame about the relationship... :eek:

Day and a half - relationship?
One of my friends (age 20) has never had a relationship and she's pretty...she's just never found the right guy I guess.
Reply 12
JonnyB

Well he called her a 'gf' so I assume it was a relationship. Hey if marriage can last 55 hours... :wink:
Reply 13
hallucination
One of my friends (age 20) has never had a relationship and she's pretty...she's just never found the right guy I guess.

Is she looking? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: (you get my drift)
Reply 14
JonnyB

I don't get it, she was flirting with me for 2 years! Well not really flirting but giving out signs plus my mate told my mate she liked me. She asked me out one day and we snogged. The next morning at 8.30am she called for me and we went for a walk holding hands, snogged and that was it.
I rang her to ask if she was comming out the next day and she just said 'no, bye' :confused:
Reply 15
horrorboy
I don't get it, she was flirting with me for 2 years! Well not really flirting but giving out signs plus my mate told my mate she liked me. She asked me out one day and we snogged. The next morning at 8.30am she called for me and we went for a walk holding hands, snogged and that was it.
I rang her to ask if she was comming out the next day and she just said 'no, bye' :confused:

HAHAHAHA! Genius!!!!

Remind me to rep you for that!
Reply 16
Was she pissed?
Reply 17
I don't think it's down to looks, I'd say personality, i.e shyness or whatever, or maybe brought up without a lot of independence (when much younger) therefore not much will for TLC elsewhere or no circumstances for romance. Not so sure. I envy these people.... relationships are such a hasstle!!
Reply 18
Seabiscuit
Was she pissed?

why would she be pissed?
Reply 19
Don't even attempt to understand women - far too strange and complicated. (yes i am one but it's true :P)