Chaps and Chapettes - I went to this bar/club thing/place on my open day in Durham, but I don't remember the name of it.
Thus begins the 'Magical-Mystery-Can-You-Tell-Me-What-Place-It-Is-Game.'
Here's what I can remember:
1. It was all relatively stylish - there was a plasma screen at the lowest level, with Oldboy playing.
2. They had Woodpecker Cider.
3. There were two distinct areas: the upstairs bar/lounge, and the downstairs 'stony' bar, which was a bit less of a lounge...
4. It was pretty much in the centre of town (but then so are most places I guess)
5. Umm... it wasn't too spacious?