The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Im taking a stella fridge too... i get my laptop devilered to me at uni... and the other usuall stuff i will be draggin up on the 30th..
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 22
Youngie
Im taking a stella fridge too... i get my laptop devilered to me at uni... and the other usuall stuff i will be draggin up on the 30th..

12 days till we meet! :biggrin:
i've got tooooo many clothes n there's hardly newhere to put em in my room then i've got my jackets, coats shoes, tv, pc etc omg wat am i gona do, i still ant started packin arrghhhh
Reply 24
ok so most ppl r moving in on like the 1st?
has anyone started packing? i have no idea where the fudge to start!
well i got a massive pile of clothes on the floor but i duno how much to take n wat to take ent really thought bout pakcin yet n there's only a week left!! meera18 where u stayin?
Reply 26
glasshouse baby!
seen thats near the victoria centre ent it? im at sandby........wen u movin in?
Reply 28
erm probably the 1st

has every1 startd packin?
Reply 29
meera18
erm probably the 1st

has every1 startd packin?

u joking?

il do everything on the morning of the day i move (the first)
god i got clothes, shoes, jackets, toiletries, crockery, tv, ent too sure bout stereo cuz i got music oma pc omgggggg how am i gona fit all that into my room?!
Reply 31
**** i forgot about crockery and ****
Havent started packing yet :eek:

move into my new house on Sunday, it's on Radcliffe Road if anyone gives a **** :biggrin:

gunna clean my computer in a minute and put it into boxes along with my tv, I hate having to wear ***** clothes so that the good stuff is clean for uni :biggrin:

I can bang all my Cd's into boxes pretty quick and the clothes can go in a suitcase, shouldn't take too long. Can't believe i'm a 2nd year :eek:
er its aryt for guys i need to fish my clothes out my wardrobe yet i've got random things everywhere knowin me i'll prob end up packin fri afternoon before i go on my piss up i'm gona luk like the livin dead on saturday wen i move in!
i'm packing now, my dad wants everything in the car before I go out tonite so we can leave early tomorrow.

can't be arsed with all this
i'm workin everay this coming week apart from tues so i'm gona have to get everything done then awwww i;m so lazy wen it cums to packin i'll prob get to notts n leave everything everywhere! i'm soo glad i don't have to move everything out durin the xmas hols
Reply 36
Yeh i am hoping that i can leave some stuff during the xmas hols. Im working all next week as well so i think that i am going to have to pack in what little time i have in the evenings
yeh thats wat i'm gona do cuz i don't fin work n get home til after 7........i got told by the accommodations office that durin the xmas n easter hols we can leave our things there i know u can for people stayin at sandby wuda thought same goes for the utha halls but ent too sure....packin is such a nightmare i duno where to start!

Latest

Trending

Trending