London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well...I could...:wink:

When are you moving in huni?
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
a week today!!! at 10.30. i cant remember - are you male or female? where are you from?
Reply 22
I never did understand the 2 showers + toilet in one room deal....
Reply 23
Tiempo - if you ask me, its a bit perverse lolol!

Indiekitten, I'm a male/lad/bloke/boy :smile:, although some would say...androgynous lol! I'm originally from Durham City, miss it like hell. Although, it is nice to be able to go home and then have a place to stay in London...it's the best of both worlds for me :smile:
Reply 24
MadLove - ... a bit?!?!?! :biggrin:
Take this oppertunity to trek up and down Holloway Road!! :biggrin:
Which halls have got these two showers in a room? Please don't say Tufnell hall
Reply 26
oo im moving in, in a week i cant believe i havent packed anything! but it gives me a good excuse to go shopping to buy new things :biggrin:, not looking forward to the sharing showers with 6 people thing
Reply 27
Err Kisty... I hate to say this... but you're at JLH... If the showers on the other floors aren't working, you're gonna have the other people using your showers...

EWWW :biggrin:
Reply 28
eww no fair i might have to go else where then why did i pick the crappy halls :rolleyes:
Reply 29
Well you can let other people cook for you there!!!
you get sky!!! :biggrin:
well in the communal area you do... :biggrin:
ha, I know the feeling. doing some serious shopping next week. and a hair cut! hoorah, i have like, one a year...dont trust hair dressers its desperately needed - if youve seen my myspace pics, youll know what im on about. some serious colour correction me thinks
Reply 31
i get mine done every 3 - 4 weeks :biggrin:
Loving the shaven head :smile:
More aero dynamic :biggrin:
And if you seen the way I dress, you can see I have no style, so the hair would not last!!! :biggrin:
So does anyone plan to buy a student possessions insurance?
Reply 33
OO - How much is that then?
I suppose it will be worth it if you are bringing a laptop or something expensive and important!
I have a quote for GBP83. I guess i will need to go to Endsleigh in Noth campus on next monday..
Reply 35
if u r moving into tuffnel pk or arcade then endsleigh will be there as you move in (handy if u want ur parents to pay!)
Reply 36
HAHA :biggrin:
SMart move!!! :biggrin:
Do they cover... Drunken accidents as well? I mean students.... al-key-hol... simple maths!!! :biggrin:
Super-star, is that mean endsleigh will be in that two halls on 24th and 25th? Can i go there if they are because i dont want to wait until the following monday..

Drunken accidents? Haha..you do it purposely right? Not a real accident..then you should open your own insurance company to cover yourself.haha...
Will they only help you move in if you are covered by them!? how the hell did ya find that out, anyway? I heard saxon can turn out to be like £40 cheaper than endsleigh
Reply 39
i have my sources! They will be there to sell poilicies to ensure that ur covered aganist theft/loss/damage!

Latest

Trending

Trending