help .. concerning Edexcel units Watch

This discussion is closed.
gremney
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i have registered to take P1 - P3 and M1 - M3 in June ... I found that my M3 really sux ...
Is it possible if I add another unit - S1 right now ???

thanks in advance
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gremney)
i have registered to take P1 - P3 and M1 - M3 in June ... I found that my M3 really sux ...
Is it possible if I add another unit - S1 right now ???

thanks in advance
well you can always retake M3 if it sucks...... talk to the head of examinations in your school to see if you can take S1; it will be definitely easier to get higher marks in S1 than M3.
gremney
(Original post by 4Ed)
well you can always retake M3 if it sucks...... talk to the head of examinations in your school to see if you can take S1; it will be definitely easier to get higher marks in S1 than M3.
i think i'm really stubborn taking M1 to M3 ... although i'm not good at Stat. ... do hope that i can add the S1 ...

i dun really hv a head of exams in my school .. i've to go directly to the examinations authority for the change ...
what will u think about the probability for me to succeed this way ??
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think i'm really stubborn taking M1 to M3 ... although i'm not good at Stat. ... do hope that i can add the S1 ...

i dun really hv a head of exams in my school .. i've to go directly to the examinations authority for the change ...
what will u think about the probability for me to succeed this way ??
well you're entitled to take more than 6, and let the exam board choose your highest scoring 6 modules, so ask to take S1 AS WELL as M3. m3 is a big step up from S1, you will have to know your pure maths esp P3/P4 calculus extremely well. S1 is very easy, just follow the formulas in the book and u are almost guaranteed over 90%.
gremney
(Original post by 4Ed)
well you're entitled to take more than 6, and let the exam board choose your highest scoring 6 modules, so ask to take S1 AS WELL as M3. m3 is a big step up from S1, you will have to know your pure maths esp P3/P4 calculus extremely well. S1 is very easy, just follow the formulas in the book and u are almost guaranteed over 90%.
wow ...
it's really a BIG difference ...

but ..
what is the actual deadline for such change in UK ?
u know .. here , the deadline for application was in 13/12 .. i wonder if any changes can be made after the deadline here ...
gremney
wow ...
it's really a BIG difference ...

but ..
what is the actual deadline for such change in UK ?
u know .. here , the deadline for application was in 13/12 .. i wonder if any changes can be made after the deadline here ...
can anyone please help me ....
i'm soooo worried since this matters my chance of getting into Uni ...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (235)
61.52%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.71%
No- I want it (104)
27.23%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.54%

Watched Threads