Avce travel and tourism Watch

This discussion is closed.
annie1174
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
im doing the 2yrs of t&t in 1yr and as u probably already know we'v only got a few months 2go. can ne1 plz help me wid my units 3, 4, 5,10,11,14,and 22 plz? im not askin 4 much am i?lol i really need sme1's help as this is my last chance 2 complete this course. plz e-mail me at [email protected] if you can help me.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by annie1174)
im doing the 2yrs of t&t in 1yr and as u probably already know we'v only got a few months 2go. can ne1 plz help me wid my units 3, 4, 5,10,11,14,and 22 plz? im not askin 4 much am i?lol i really need sme1's help as this is my last chance 2 complete this course. plz e-mail me at [email protected] if you can help me.
Thats more than half the course? is their anything you actually don't need help with?
annie1174
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Thats more than half the course? is their anything you actually don't need help with?
It's just that iv been having a lot of difficulties for the past 2yrs and wasn't able to complete my final yr last yr and i moved 2 a different college and they have a diff exam board thats y its more than half the course that i need help with.

can you u plz tell me where i can get help on this from?
llama boy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by annie1174)
It's just that iv been having a lot of difficulties for the past 2yrs and wasn't able to complete my final yr last yr and i moved 2 a different college and they have a diff exam board thats y its more than half the course that i need help with.

can you u plz tell me where i can get help on this from?
aren't there revision books or something?
annie1174
(Original post by llama boy)
aren't there revision books or something?
I think there are but iv not got the time 2 read through them.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1119)
78.97%
Leave (298)
21.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise