shud i have a week off college Watch

This discussion is closed.
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
just wonderin coz ive got 2 exams in a week but will be wasting time at college not listenin in lessons. do u lot miss lessons to revise.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
just wonderin coz ive got 2 exams in a week but will be wasting time at college not listenin in lessons. do u lot miss lessons to revise.
i don't- i take the study leave i'm given (basically nothing unless it's an afternoon exam + i can have the mornign off) + do all the rest in my own time.

lou xxx
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
Well maybe if you listen in lessons you will find the next week more useful. Also, if you listened in lessons a little more, you might not have required so much time to revise now.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
biology and...??
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
in my experience revising is a much, much more important factor in doing well in exams that working throughout the year and i've done it lots of times and its worked out well for me.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
in my experience revising is a much, much more important factor in doing well in exams that working throughout the year and i've done it lots of times and its worked out well for me.
yes, but if u dont listen much, it gets to the point where u are "cram learning" before the exam rather than just reading through material that u r comfortable with.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
Well maybe if you listen in lessons you will find the next week more useful. Also, if you listened in lessons a little more, you might not have required so much time to revise now.
I 100% agree with that.
thepoet07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well i can't do anything, but i can give u advice: Revise and you'll pass with flying colours!!!

GOOD LUCK!!
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
biology and...??
sports science
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (2)
28.57%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
14.29%
No- I want it (3)
42.86%
No- I don't want it (1)
14.29%

Watched Threads