citrus lemon182
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi all,

I have an interview with Penningtons in a couple of days. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had one and ask how was it? Any interview tips for a person who is about to have their first ever one?

cheers

CL
iheartlaw
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey,

I haven't had an interview with them - still waiting to hear. When did you apply? Which office?

Stay calm and make sure you do your research Good luck
citrus lemon182
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I applied 3 weeks ago to the Godalming Office. The interview seemed very relaxed and my questioners were friendly.

I would imagine you haven't been successful with your application as you have not heard back, but I may be wrong! Have you had any success with your other applications?

CL
iheartlaw
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi,

I applied for an Information Day and a Vacation Placement this year. I got onto the Information Day.

I applied for London office - HR said that they get the most applications for there (in comparison to their other 2 offices).

I haven't heard of anyone who has heard from the London office...

I have been rejected by 2 firms and pending 7 other applications.

How about you?

Best wishes
Conyemenam
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi. I wanted to ask how your Information Day went. I got one for early July, and I was wondering in particular if there seemed to be any prospect of getting a Training Contract out of it, as their website would lead you to believe? Also do you have any tips and advise? Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.82%
No (313)
70.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed