The Student Room Group

What is the average amount of GCSEs?

Scroll to see replies

Edwin Okli
That's a bit...
I don't even want to complete that sentence. It's ridiculous.
man up before i pop your bottom lip
thebeandaddy x
man up before i pop your bottom lip

What the hell is wrong with you?
Reply 83
I did 12.5

We had to do RE (Short Course), IT, Maths, English, Science (Either Double or Tripple depending on sets). Then we had 4 options and one had to be a language.
Edwin Okli
What the hell is wrong with you?
i'm willing to fight any sh;t talker on this forum
Tainted
Im getting 16..LOL ....basically, the top science set do both double and triple award..=5

What on earth is the point? :confused:

And OP: I did 11 full course and 2 short course.
thebeandaddy x
i'm willing to fight any sh;t talker on this forum

So... shouldn't you be fighting yourself?
Edwin Okli
So... shouldn't you be fighting yourself?
sigh, why is this nerd still trying to communicate with me?

she has dyslexia, not down syndrome. jesus, enough with the sucking up already. if you wanna pimp do it over PM, don't quote me.

sit, nerd
Reply 88
majority of people do 9
& the top set of maths pupils do additional maths making it 10
i do 10. :yep:
Reply 89
thebeandaddy x
do they put you in a wheelchair to sit your exams? i think the girl who sat next to me during my physics exam was dyslexic

Oh ffs...

Can I ask why you're having a go at me for being dyslexic? It's beyond pathetic, and you're not offending me btw, I'm just astounded at the ignorance and flat out rudeness of some people on here.
.Ali.
Oh ffs...

Can I ask why you're having a go at me for being dyslexic? It's beyond pathetic, and you're not offending me btw, I'm just astounded at the ignorance and flat out rudeness of some people on here.
whoah calm down, i'm not trying to offend you or be rude. i just don't understand dyslexia. you say you can't read but obviously you can, unless you call your parents over to sit next to you and read sh;t for you.

i dunno.. is dyslexia something your stuck with for life or just something you get when you're a lazy student? if you practice reading and writing, will it vanish? and does every dyslexic person look like stephen hawkings? ROFL
Reply 91
thebeandaddy x
whoah calm down, i'm not trying to offend you or be rude. i just don't understand dyslexia. you say you can't read but obviously you can, unless you call your parents over to sit next to you and read sh;t for you.

i dunno.. is dyslexia something your stuck with for life or just something you get when you're a lazy student? if you practice reading and writing, will it vanish? and does every dyslexic person look like stephen hawkings? ROFL

I'm not even going to dignify your comments with a response anymore. Want to understand dyslexia? Google it. :sigh:
.Ali.
I'm not even going to dignify your comments with a response anymore. Want to understand dyslexia? Google it. :sigh:
k, sorry if i offended. people make out dylsexia to be worse than tourettes or down syndrome, so i was only making assumptions.

anyway, hows about a dyslexic blowjob? LOL IM ON FIRE
Reply 93
thebeandaddy x
k, sorry if i offended. people make out dylsexia to be worse than tourettes or down syndrome, so i was only making assumptions.

anyway, hows about a dyslexic blowjob? LOL IM ON FIRE

I don't get the LOL IM ON FIRE part?
.Ali.
I don't get the LOL IM ON FIRE part?
nevermind, you're a nice person and i feel bad. forget everything i said :o:
Reply 95
thebeandaddy x
nevermind, you're a nice person and i feel bad. forget everything i said :o:

Thankyou :smile: And don't worry, it's cool. :smile:
Reply 96
I'm taking 12, plus an ECDL, but I wish I could take more because i really wanted to do Drama, History and RS
Wtf is up with all these "double award" subjects and ICTs worth 4 GCSEs?

At my school, we only do IGCSEs, and we only have 9. We don't do RE or Citizenship either. What's the point? Though everyone has to take triple science, so I'm sure its a good school. But we seem to do so much less than what others do.

How do you guys cope with 12/13?!?! That is insane.
Reply 98
at my school you do 9, but if you do triple science it's 10

I've done 10 (well, 2 exams left now) however if I'm honest I think I could have easily coped with ICT and another maybe, it's frustrating how my school doesn't do GCSE ICT :frown:
Reply 99
I reckon the average is about ten or so. I did thirteen. In Wales lots of people do Welsh and Welsh Literature too, so most of my friends have 12/13 as well.

Quick Reply

Latest