The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Mine hasn't popped up yet - my guess is that my tutor has been replaced by a robot.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 21
hallucination
Mine hasn't popped up yet - my guess is that my tutor has been replaced by a robot.

THAT'S their secret. :biggrin:
Reply 22
mine not there either
Still not there, and the fees thing is sorted.

Maybe I just have a scatty tutor, or something...
dogtanian
S/he still hasn't popped up on mine. I haven't sorted out payment of fees just yet, maybe I don't get a tutor til they know they're getting money!

I haven't sorted out the payment of fees yet, there's been a bit of a mix-up at the student loans co. but I've got a picture of my tutor up already.
ayaan
I haven't sorted out the payment of fees yet, there's been a bit of a mix-up at the student loans co. but I've got a picture of my tutor up already.

Yeah, mine's sorted now but still no photo.

I guess that a/my tutor hasn't got his/her arse in gear yet or b/ I haven't been assigned one yet!
or you have a tutor, but s/he is incredibly unphotogenic and doesn't want to scare his/her students away.

Just a theory.
Haha.

Yeah, that'll be it.

Oh dear :frown:
I don't have a photo of my tutor but under personal theres a reeeally unattractive photo of me yay! What is it with those digital photo booths? They always make you look really spotty even if you have the clearest skin around!
I still haven't sent my photo :s

Is it too late now, or will I have to have a digital photo taken of me? I just really like my photo..

Anyone know the address I was meant to send it to? :biggrin:
Reply 30
dogtanian
I still haven't sent my photo :s

Is it too late now, or will I have to have a digital photo taken of me? I just really like my photo..

Anyone know the address I was meant to send it to? :biggrin:

I only sent mine today and it was a digital camera photo. They sent an envelope to return the slip in (though it isn't paid postage :wink:).
I know they sent an envelope, but I'm a ditz and lost it.

Does anyone know the address, or have they all sent the things off?
Reply 32
Whoo! I'm so glad i'm not the only one daft enough to have not done this :biggrin:.
dogtanian
I know they sent an envelope, but I'm a ditz and lost it.

Does anyone know the address, or have they all sent the things off?

I lost the envelope AND the form, I think I'm officially the biggest ditz here.
Reply 34
I wonder if anyone's actually sent it in...
Reply 35
mine is on my login lol
purple_haze
I don't have a photo of my tutor but under personal theres a reeeally unattractive photo of me yay! What is it with those digital photo booths? They always make you look really spotty even if you have the clearest skin around!

Mine makes me look like Myra Hindley owing to the photo booth *hating* my (almost white) hair. Not happy :rolleyes:
It's the photobooth that makes me look unattractive. I'm a super hunk in real life. Yes.
Reply 38
i used one photobooth that turned my hair and face completely black lol!!! probably better than the photo i ended up with lol... :smile:
Reply 39
Mines, Mr Michael Bull... hehe.

Latest

Trending

Trending