The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

add them you freak
Reply 2
You sound like a stalker and/or a paedophile.
:rofl:
Reply 4
hahahaha
superstar10
add them you freak

Yeah, tried that and I got "awaiting friend confirmation" for 3 weeks now and I have got 53 mutual friends with them. So, I am not a pedo/stalker or whatever. I am the same gender and same age so deal with it - if you people are not gonna help then p*ss off please.
Broderss
You sound like a stalker and/or a paedophile.

Yes, I would think that myself but I am the same age and gender. I got over 50 mutual friends with them tbh so I do know them. It's only needed for the year book - yes I am a geek but most people here are.
No, you just sound a bit weird. Just deal with the fact they're not going to add you, whoever they are.
AnonymousRules!
Yes, I would think that myself but I am the same age and gender. I got over 50 mutual friends with them tbh so I do know them. It's only needed for the year book - yes I am a geek but most people here are.

:rofl: This obviously is a lie..if it was for the yearbook and you had that many mutual friends you could just get their photo off other peoples' Facebook..:yep:
message them explaining it is for the year book

if they don't think it's a ridiculous lie, and you are creepy then i'm sure they'll add you
benjamin2k
:rofl: This obviously is a lie..if it was for the yearbook and you had that many mutual friends you could just get their photo off other peoples' Facebook..:yep:

What do you mean? And you don't know me - if you want I can get screenshot now tbh. Proving that you don't know me or the person or any of the mutual friends so yeah.

Their security is so private - that I can't even see the mutual friends posting on their wall or sending them a message. I can only see them posting on my mutual friend's wall or commenting on their status - not really useful :yep:

I did find some photo's but it was pretty small with too many people cramped in it so not too useful. I need a d/p - you should know how it works smart ar*s.
PM me. I'll tell you.

NAAAAAAATTTTTTTT.
greeneyedgirl
message them explaining it is for the year book

if they don't think it's a ridiculous lie, and you are creepy then i'm sure they'll add you

I would and they know I'm not creepy because they known be for ages - this is why I think it's weird that they add people they have never spoken to over me. Oh well - I never understand people especially the popular kind. Thanks for the smart idea though. I could get a mate to do it but it'll be awkward for someone else doing my job tbh.
AnonymousRules!
What do you mean? And you don't know me - if you want I can get screenshot now tbh. Proving that you don't know me or the person or any of the mutual friends so yeah.

Their security is so private - that I can't even see the mutual friends posting on their wall or sending them a message. I can only see them posting on my mutual friend's wall or commenting on their status - not really useful :yep:

I did find some photo's but it was pretty small with too many people cramped in it so not too useful. I need a d/p - you should know how it works smart ar*s.

So you know all these people who also know the person you want photos of but not a single one can give a photo? This may go against the usual way stalking works but I would suggest asking rather than deciding to resort to hacking first?
Why don't you just make a fake profile and add them like the rest of the creepy stalkers?
AnonymousRules!

:facepalm: Then ask one of your mutual friends to get the picture then e-mail/ a memory card etc is your friend. It's not really that hard to think is it?
Jelephant
:facepalm: Then ask one of your mutual friends to get the picture then e-mail/ a memory card etc is your friend. It's not really that hard to think is it?

Yeah, but they might tell and this will make it all awkward after we come back from the holidays. Don't you think? I can't do that but I can do something more simple without much hassle.

And, yes I have thought about it smart Jelly Elephant.
GodspeedGehenna
Why don't you just make a fake profile and add them like the rest of the creepy stalkers?

Whatever, think what you want. But, no it won't work if they won't add an old friend. What makes you think they'll want to add a stranger who may actually be a pedo who they have been trying to protect themselves from. Not me, we're all young still and I am the same AGE and GENDER and STRAIGHT. So, please get your facts right.

I just don't think middle aged people go on FB or TSR tbh. They have jobs and whatnot - they don't have summer holidays to kill time, do they? Or if they did they'd be on holiday to someplace nice with their well-earned cash. So, please stfu and gtfo (always wanted to say that to some a*se)
patience IS a virtue
AnonymousRules!
Yeah, but they might tell and this will make it all awkward after we come back from the holidays. Don't you think? I can't do that but I can do something more simple without much hassle.

And, yes I have thought about it smart Jelly Elephant.

No. Why would it be awkward? Why would they even bother telling them? If you are trying to get pictures for a yearbook then fair enough, and the other person should see it that way. The only reason for it being weird and awkward is if you were in fact some scary stalker after all.

Latest