The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 1
david cool
I was wondering do we get NUs cards or student discount cards when we start at rhul. Or do we have to sign up online our by our self at the NUS website. Aint sure ?????

you can sort it out when you start
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
I mean , does the student union give it , or do have to do it my self , coz I might aswell do it now
Reply 3
The Union gives it to you - you'll have to queue at some point during Freshers' Week to collect it.
Kew
The Union gives it to you - you'll have to queue at some point during Freshers' Week to collect it.

Yeah, they usually have a tent/marquee thing outside the Union all Freshers Week, so remember your passport photos. You'll be queuing for ages, but it's a good excuse to talk to people!
Reply 5
ahh expect lots of queing that first week! perfect opportunity to chat and get to know those around you and make friends! i met one of my really good mates as when we were queuing to enroll i pointed out to her that she had dropped her passport-and she didn't even know it so was very grateful and so we chatted, found we were both doing the same subject!
Reply 6
gosh, there's just so many things to do on the first week....hated queing personally, but it sounds a really good way of meeting ppl and making new friends in the uni...

Latest

Trending

Trending