The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Mentally Ill
What kind of role play do you do?

Anything and everything. We have weekly meetings for one-off games and then members generally organise their own campaigns. We just put GMs and players in touch. There's also a regular LARP event being organised, they should be seperate next year but hopefully weekly.

The Winnie the Pooh Society are also recommended. We refute entirely the acusation that we are in the least bit disturbing. We are nothing more than a group of fans of the works of A.A. Milne who enjoy getting togther once a week to drink tea and discuss futher his literary works.
Reply 101
Edith
Anything and everything. We have weekly meetings for one-off games and then members generally organise their own campaigns. We just put GMs and players in touch. There's also a regular LARP event being organised, they should be seperate next year but hopefully weekly.

I've just realised this really doesn't explain what we actually do very well. For a description of what role-playing actually is then I recommend:

http://www.hoboes.com/pub/Role-Playing/RPG.html

Or better still, try taking part. It's not the kinky sort of Role-play, well not during official society business. What people do on their own is their own affair.
Edith
I've just realised this really doesn't explain what we actually do very well. For a description of what role-playing actually is then I recommend:

http://www.hoboes.com/pub/Role-Playing/RPG.html

Or better still, try taking part. It's not the kinky sort of Role-play, well not during official society business. What people do on their own is their own affair.

Young Edith,
You shall have to pull your socks up! Your marketing skills leave a lot to be desired. Some president you are. I suggest, if you want to be re-elected next year, young lady, then you will have to sell the role play club better than that. Now bend over and grab your ankles while I administer three blows with my paddle.

How was that? Did I make a good teacher? Can I be part of your club now?

Latest

Trending

Trending