The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yaz
Im just interested to know which Alevels took and now what degree people that go to Oxford or Cambridge are taking????

Bio, Phys and Maths (mechanics) A2s with chem and crit thinking AS levels....got into cambridge for law....unorthodox?? Yes!

G
Reply 2
gzftan
Bio, Phys and Maths (mechanics) A2s with chem and crit thinking AS levels....got into cambridge for law....unorthodox?? Yes!

G

dude with those subjects you should be doing medicine
Reply 3
boygenious

Yeh i know....my dad wanted me to be a surgeon...but i don't really want to do medicine....can't anyway...dropped chem! Hated it....most boring subject i've ever done except geography....

Anyways..i wanna be a Judge!!!

'I am the law'!! lol

G
Reply 4
boygenious

That's what I was thinking :tongue: !

A2s: Bio, Chem, Maths, Physics AS: French - Medicine at Ox :smile:
Reply 5
English, Francais, Deutsch and going on to do Eng Lit at Cam hopefully. (Am in the pool but am re-applying)
Reply 6
Maths, Physics, Geology and Geography - Earth Science at Ox
Reply 7
IB HL: English, History and Econ

Sl: French, Chem and Maths

History at Oxford (conditional offer)
Reply 8
Latin, History, Law, German. Dropped Drama after AS.

Will be going to cambridge for classics if I get the grades...

*fingers and toes and eyes crossed*
naelse
Latin, History, Law, German. Dropped Drama after AS.

Will be going to cambridge for classics if I get the grades...

*fingers and toes and eyes crossed*

Media Studies, Religous Studies, Sociology and General Studies

hopefully doing Mathematics at Trinity College in Cambridge. :biggrin:
Reply 10
Maths
Further Maths
Physics
Art
Product Design

I'm reading Computer Science at Clare college, Cambridge.
Reply 11
English
French
Physics
Biology
Chemistry

Going to mansfield college, oxford, to do English.
A2 Biology, Chemistry, Maths, French

Cambridge, biological NatSci
dreamer
snap MNS!

:biggrin: I know a few people with that combo actually... we're so common! :wink:
Reply 14
Maths, Economics, Further Maths and Physics at A-level and French at AS-level: Engineering at Cam
i am pooled for cambridge and not expecting to get in, but i am doing philosophy, english language and psychology at a level. didn't do any extra as's and it doesn't seem to matter for uni acceptances (its my college's policy y'see)
Reply 16
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computing - Mathematics and Computer Science at Exeter College, Oxford.
Reply 17
Yaz
Im just interested to know which Alevels took and now what degree people that go to Oxford or Cambridge are taking????

I'm doing Biological Sciences with levels in geography, biology, art and chemistry. Geography was amazingly easy and great fun, art really tough because I took it so seriously, possibly the cause of my low chem grade. I actually liked chemistry but it was my hardest subject to grasp, wish I'd taken some more useful subjects like maths or english.
Maths
Chemistry
Physics
Computing
General Studies
and Further Maths AS

I've got a conditional offer for Natural Sciences (Physical) at Trinity College, Cambridge

Latest

Trending

Trending