The Student Room Group
Boxers, silk ones. :biggrin:
Reply 2
Silk! :rofl:

Sorry.. I just imagine thingy ma bob... what is his name? Hugh Hefner, thats the one, when I think of silk boxers!

I like boxers.. but normal ones... :smile:
ROFL!! Hugh Heffner!! LOL.
As long as its boxers I aint too bothered TBH.
Reply 4
Nearly everyone will say boxers!
Reply 5
yes but ones that are tight and hug the ass and package?

or kind of short-like ones?
Reply 6
Kind of short like ones. I really like loose clothing on guys, it's more teasing and tantalising than tight clothing maybe because it doesn't give much away until the guy's actually naked...and such a contrast...

God I'm frustrated.
Reply 7
perhaps humourous boxers to portray a sweet personality
Reply 8
Tight ones for me coz if the guy has a toned body they just look amazing. like normal boxers too though. Calvin Klein ones are kinda cliched but i still like them on boys too...
Reply 9
boxers. because everyone knows that man pants and man thongs are WRONG.

even wronger are those weird pants which have no arse... just like strips of elastic. what is with those pants?
tight small boxers are so gorgous on the right guy, especially white ones mmmmm. the ass just looks so defined.
Reply 11
As long as it's balck I don't care.
Something that covers them fully. Preferably forever.
well there are many differnet types for u to choose from, there are short clingy ones, hipsters, loose woven, tight woven, have a look at some websites and post pictures of boxers you liek... and also there must be some more adventerous amongst you other that jsut plain boxers?
Plain boxers. Either type'll suit me fine.
daniel_williams
well there are many differnet types for u to choose from, there are short clingy ones, hipsters, loose woven, tight woven, have a look at some websites and post pictures of boxers you liek... and also there must be some more adventerous amongst you other that jsut plain boxers?

I'm not going to trawl men's underwear catalogue sites :rolleyes:

And there's nothing boring about plain boxers. Sophisticated, innit?
By the time you're down to that stage with someone, you're not going to get turned down for having the wrong underwear. Otherwise, you can safely say, he or she is a waste of your time.
They should be plain-no patterns.
TheLameSaint
Something that covers them fully. Preferably forever.

:rolleyes:

Latest