Stop Bringing Back Old Threads Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ensocopier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I think we need another annocement about old threads...They keep on comming back. STOP IT :mad: :mad: :mad:
cherrydrops1985
Report 15 years ago
i think its ebtter than making new ones on the same thing
JaF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am sure we have had this thread before.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JaF)
I am sure we have had this thread before.
what do you define as an 'old thread'?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what's wrong with bringing back old threads?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think there's an old thread you could have put this in instead of making a new one.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
its when it is someone askign for help in a couple of days, 3 months ago, that it is annoying
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
its when it is someone askign for help in a couple of days, 3 months ago, that it is annoying
there is certainly nothing wrong with bringing back good discussions or jokes etc, stuff that people should read about...
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ensocopier)
I think we need another annocement about old threads...They keep on comming back. STOP IT :mad: :mad: :mad:
they keep coming back because there are no new interesting one's, what's the harm really? isn't it better to have meaningful discussions on old threads than make stupid remarks on pointless new one's?!
and i'm not saying that all new one's are boring, but there has to be a reason why all the old one's keep coming back
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ensocopier)
lol one of the first posts I made was when I 'dragged up a graveyard thread', you told me off, lol, never again
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (265)
79.82%
Leave (67)
20.18%

Watched Threads