This discussion is closed.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone remember this game! It rocks!
emma_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
I remember! Was fun at the time... might be a little dull now i'm not little...
Sasha D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
It rocks nothing, its just wood and omg! will it fall or wont it?! wait 4 it.............................. ..... the ecxitement....
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
It rocks nothing, its just wood and omg! will it fall or wont it?! wait 4 it.............................. ..... the ecxitement....
It's fun when you're little and it falls into someone's beer glass :d
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emma_)
I remember! Was fun at the time... might be a little dull now i'm not little...
dull? never! they have giant one in my local o'neills.... and then i got barred from there for being underage so my mum bought me a mini one for christmas to keep me going til april 9when i will be old enoguh to return). i think it's amazing.

lou xxx
emma_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
dull? never! they have giant one in my local o'neills.... and then i got barred from there for being underage so my mum bought me a mini one for christmas to keep me going til april 9when i will be old enoguh to return). i think it's amazing.

lou xxx
hahahaha a drunken game of giant jenga... sound fun! i wish bars near me had games in them!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emma_)
hahahaha a drunken game of giant jenga... sound fun! i wish bars near me had games in them!
it is really great. and then you hve to do things like take shots if you lose... it's just the best pub around *and i can't go in for another 89 days*

lou xxx
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We have a giant one at uni, and a couple of us decided totry it out once. Got it pretty high as well, taller than the tallest person helping out. The only problem is trying to get out of the way in time, when the pieces start to fall.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
we had jenga wars in our flat before xmas. It was girls v boys and it turned nasty - doors were defaced and everything! :eek:
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Jenga is awesome! Even better when drunk but still great when sober lol.

Does anyone remember when they used to play giant Jenga on the 'Big Breakfast'?
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
my girlfiend has a giant one and its brilliant! ditto about shots etc! its made of wood aswell so when it falls over you have to run!
sarahwhatevver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
I was 8 when it was a super hit in Tokyo, everyone would be obsessed with it so my mom got me a mini one...I thought it was AWESOME! I quit playing with it when my brother poured his baby food all over it because they got stained and ugly!!
Playing jenga while drunk sounds like fun...never seen it in pubs here! (I guess downing glass upon glass of vodka is considered more entertaining here!!)
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
i always win!!!! hehe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (385)
67.19%
No (188)
32.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed