Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
i got it wednesday why u got it today?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Just come back from doing the exam. I was ccertainly shocked by the easy-ness of it. I finished the paper in less than half an hour, and ended up using the rest of the time quad-checking it. I am shocked at the standard. Anyway, I believe that I got at least 94 percent of the paper right.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Just come back from doing the exam. I was ccertainly shocked by the easy-ness of it. I finished the paper in less than half an hour, and ended up using the rest of the time quad-checking it. I am shocked at the standard. Anyway, I believe that I got at least 94 percent of the paper right.
well done mate. here is some rep for doing well. (being serious here, u can check.)
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
well done mate. here is some rep for doing well. (being serious here, u can check.)
Cheers. Have you done any of your mathematics modules yet? Or any other subject exams?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Done the exam. Stretch it off.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Cheers. Have you done any of your mathematics modules yet? Or any other subject exams?
no probs m8.

yes, i did a physics exam 2day.

made 1 silly mistake, but apart from that, i shud hav got the rest of the paper fully correct.
(unless the marker is racist like the guy who marked my 1st gcse business studies paper....)

none more till june (about a million in june)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads