This discussion is closed.
LimpNoodle
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
u really gotta catch up pal. I'm like the only londoner to like trance btw every one else who likes it down here can only listen to it if there on pills i listen to it 24/7

yeah so what happened to

Ian Van Dahl
Flip & Fill
Scooter
Warp Bros
Jurgen Vries

(i could be here all night)

but i guess i'm the only Paul Van Dyk fan here (well out of the choices
capslock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by LimpNoodle)
u really gotta catch up pal. I'm like the only londoner to like trance btw every one else who likes it down here can only listen to it if there on pills i listen to it 24/7

yeah so what happened to

Ian Van Dahl
Flip & Fill
Scooter
Warp Bros
Jurgen Vries

(i could be here all night)

but i guess i'm the only Paul Van Dyk fan here (well out of the choices
Nice one mate. Finally someone. I heard London had quite a good club/rave scene for trance/hardhouse... one of the reason that I have applied to a lot of London Uni's. Ian Van Dahl is a little too poppy for me. Flip & Fill are cool. Scooter is a bit errm.. german Warp Bros have done some awesome tracks. Jurgen Vries is again a little too poppy, but Wilderness is a nice track.

Paul van dyk is probably my favorite producer. His new album is just astonishing, so original
LimpNoodle
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Yeah it has a few the best is Peach/Peach goes Hard @ Camden Palace, lotta pillers tho but heaving and cheap! very cheap (well to get in) no our top music is uk garage and drum and bass seeing as we founded drum and bass!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (385)
67.07%
No (189)
32.93%

Watched Threads