Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    personally i don't go for older men - No thanxs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    at the start of my a2 course i did relationships 4 psychology and the same thing was stated - that we actually tend to go 4 men who are older and can provide us with financial stability - but no one in my class agreed! Also older men go for younger women because apparantly they're supposed to be more fertile and they need that to ensure gentic survival...interesting....and i thought it was a load of rubbish!
    Really? I agree with it. I think that we don't conciously think 'I like older women because of financial security' and men think 'I like younger women because they are more fertile'...but subconciously that's the reason. Why do guys like big boobs? Because they will feed the children better. Why do they like wide hips? Because it's better to conceive children. The pieces fit in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    Really? I agree with it. I think that we don't conciously think 'I like older women because of financial security' and men think 'I like younger women because they are more fertile'...but subconciously that's the reason. Why do guys like big boobs? Because they will feed the children better. Why do they like wide hips? Because it's better to conceive children. The pieces fit in
    hmm, well i don't! lol.

ReputationRep:
    personally i don't go for older men - No thanxs
    Hehe, according to latest psychological research: we now live in a society in which women's status are becoming closer to men's, and we can hold highly paid jobs. Hence the need to marry someone with finicial security has lessened. That's why some women are starting to look towards younger men now, eg. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Apparently by dating someone younger it makes the woman feel younger as well.

Not that i'm saying you like younger men

ReputationRep:
    hmm, well i don't! lol.
    Haha, why? I'm curious

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, according to latest psychological research: we now live in a society in which women's status are becoming closer to men's, and we can hold highly paid jobs. Hence the need to marry someone with finicial security has lessened. That's why some women are starting to look towards younger men now, eg. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Apparently by dating someone younger it makes the woman feel younger as well.

Not that i'm saying you like younger men
    i'm sure, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, why? I'm curious
    They tend to look really...lookwise...not that great...it's just...wierd! I go for guyz my age or a few years older, but if someone was 30, i would scream 'no way'.

ReputationRep:
    They tend to look really...lookwise...not that great...it's just...wierd! I go for guyz my age or a few years older, but if someone was 30, i would scream 'no way'.
    I love hips on a woman and the rest!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    I love hips on a woman and the rest!!!!!!
    since ur a male, what do u go 4, younger or older? That may just prove the sociobiological theory.

ReputationRep:
    Same here, but the fact remains that we like 'older' (= could be an age gap from 1-10 yrs) men

ReputationRep:
    Same here, but the fact remains that we like 'older' (= could be an age gap from 1-10 yrs) men
    oh no i don't mind them being a couple of years older! I meant older men, i.e hugh grant, keanu reeves, etc.

ReputationRep:
    oh no i don't mind them being a couple of years older! I meant older men, i.e hugh grant, keanu reeves, etc.
    a few years is okay..the last guy i dated was three years older than me...i just don't understand how 'older' men can be sexy - my mum finds george bush sexy, ahem.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yea I agree. If I personally knew these ppl I probably wouldn't fall in love with them...just sit gazing at their good looks

But then again being not attracted to ppl too old can be explained in psychological terms as well - if they're too old they wouldn't be able to protect us in the savanna

ReputationRep:
    a few years is okay..the last guy i dated was three years older than me...i just don't understand how 'older' men can be sexy - my mum finds george bush sexy, ahem.
    not the george bush! your mother scares me - she likes to speak german in the morning, french on the phone and english when she thinks i'm gone lol i'm joking i think she's cool but - i don't fancy her, i fancy u...ha ha kill me later.

ReputationRep:
    It's Johnny Depp. and don't even think about trying to argue!

ReputationRep:
    Eddie Irvine! Hmmm.

I think Lennox Lewis is pretty gorgeous too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    Who is the sexiest male ever!!! we have a female thread so thought id start a male one.

I think Will young, Hugh Grant are the fittest
    did anyone called me !!!

ReputationRep:
    mmm Anthony Kiedis!

ReputationRep:
    Ethan Hawke (In Reality Bites playing Troy).
    Brad Pitt ( In Meet Joe Black).
    Johnny Depp. (any day).
    Dalton James (In my Father the Hero).
    Ryan Phillip (In Cruel Intentions).
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    My hubby

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.