The Student Room Group
Reply 1
take it wer all on an "ignore lou day" 2day :frown: :frown:
lumpycustard
does anyone have any websites i could look at and/or read to do with the paranormal? (any kind of area)

Also, does anyone have any views on specfic activities which you or others may class as being paranormal?

Experience of para activities would be good too!

thanks!!!

Well, do you mean in a scientific sense of paranormal, or in a 'new age' sort?
Because i happened to do a psychology research project in paranormal abilities (namely Precognition). I don't have the information with me currently, but if you wish i can give you the links and stuff tomorrow on scientific proofs/disproofs etc.
Iluvatar
Well, do you mean in a scientific sense of paranormal, or in a 'new age' sort?
Because i happened to do a psychology research project in paranormal abilities (namely Precognition). I don't have the information with me currently, but if you wish i can give you the links and stuff tomorrow on scientific proofs/disproofs etc.

nice question...............if u could gimme some more info as to wat kinda articles do u need.......i can give u some, but not immediately !!!
lumpycustard
does anyone have any websites i could look at and/or read to do with the paranormal? (any kind of area)

Also, does anyone have any views on specfic activities which you or others may class as being paranormal?

thanks!!!

My friends and I have had an odd experience with a ouija board, but thats a long story....
You'll have to be more specific about what you mean by paranormal; some things are just part of Pagan/occult practices rather than paranormal.
Don't mess with that stuff, my friend urinated on a ouija board and contracted a testical infection.
onearmedscissor
Don't mess with that stuff, my friend urinated on a ouija board and contracted a testical infection.

o...k....

The thing I was talking about happened almost 3 years ago, but personally, if you're well informed and know what you're doing, ouija boards are fine to use. But there are a lot of stupid teenagers who don't (no offence to your friend, though urinating on a ouija board is not a good move - supernaturally or practically).
Evil Muffin
o...k....

The thing I was talking about happened almost 3 years ago, but personally, if you're well informed and know what you're doing, ouija boards are fine to use. But there are a lot of stupid teenagers who don't (no offence to your friend, though urinating on a ouija board is not a good move - supernaturally or practically).

Don't mind him, he's an idiot. I'm more concerned about the dog he buggered the night before! :confused:
Reply 8
Evil Muffin
o...k....

i don't really believe in that much paranormal stuff but i wouldn't mess around with a ouija board even if i was accompanied by some paranormal expert. apparently evil spirits could latch onto your soul, or something.
Reply 9
lumpycustard

thanks!!!

try this site

http://www.true-ghost-stories.com/

what stuff do you mean by classing as paranormal
hattori
i don't really believe in that much paranormal stuff but i wouldn't mess around with a ouija board even if i was accompanied by some paranormal expert. apparently evil spirits could latch onto your soul, or something.

'Latch onto your soul' - thats just crap the church come out with

onearmedscissor - Lol! Your friend worries me though.
Reply 11
signs was rubbish - or maybe i just didn't get it.
when i was at primary school i did about 3/4 ouija boards (is that how you spell it?)
i dont knwo why exactly and i dont know whther i can believe it coz at that age, im sure someone moved the class but i know i didnt move it.

i saw a thing on this morning last week and it was people who 'measure ghosts'. sorry but i cant belive in any of it based on their results. they said they were bringin in their equipment so brought in a dictaphone, a tray of flour, and a piece of paper with a penny. they recorded sound with the dictaphone (SURPRISE!) and then tried to convince you that a sound you could hear when you turned it up really loud were footsteps from within the room, the tray of flour was simply something they looked at after the 'reading' to see if marks had been made, the penny and paper were used liek so: they drew round the penny and left it, then if it'd moved, a ghost had been there.

they said they'd had a face-print in the flour-tray once-what ghost in their right mind would be walkin past a tray of flour and think HEY!! let me dip my face in this!!
Reply 13
Evil Muffin
'Latch onto your soul' - thats just crap the church come out with

onearmedscissor - Lol! Your friend worries me though.

actually that was from a paranormal expert derrick acora or whatever his name is, he's one the radio sometimes and on tv. And i've heard other paranormal experts say the same.
Reply 14
hattori
actually that was from a paranormal expert derrick acora or whatever his name is, he's one the radio sometimes and on tv. And i've heard other paranormal experts say the same.

you mean derek acorrah.He is a brilliant spiritual medium.Anyone ever heard of Rita Rogers.She was accordingly friends with Lady Diana and when she did she said she spoke to her and she knows what really happened and how Diana died but she wont tell anyone what she knows.
eric bischoff
you mean derek acorrah.He is a brilliant spiritual medium.Anyone ever heard of Rita Rogers.She was accordingly friends with Lady Diana and when she did she said she spoke to her and she knows what really happened and how Diana died but she wont tell anyone what she knows.

She lives just down the road from me. Diana came in a helicopter once and everyone made sooo much fuss :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Surfing Hamster
She lives just down the road from me. Diana came in a helicopter once and everyone made sooo much fuss :rolleyes:

you live by a farm?
lumpycustard
take it wer all on an "ignore lou day" 2day :frown: :frown:

Strawberry Milkshakes are nice, but I've never liked chocolate.
eric bischoff
you live by a farm?

several :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending