The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Maths Chat

Scroll to see replies

Totally Tom
This is my point. I mean that's a decent wage for poker (lots of players won't be earning that much over such a large sample of hands) but it's still not brilliant. Getting an average job would earn you the same amount of money.

I'm also betting that you don't play one table at a time with online poker, you probably have 9 or so different tables open at once.

thats a sucky wage for poker imo but a very decent wage for a hobby. yes it has the pros with being flexible can fire it up any time i.e i wouldnt call poker work as such. sure you have to invest a lot of time learning but its fun.

yes i had around 12 in the beginning then cut down to 6 as i moved up.

basically theres room for improvement which is why imma stick at it and i do enjoy the risk/reward aspect.

by the way i might want to bring my laptop and extra monitor, but this means i have to lug it back coz of the 30week let bs right?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
ronaldo91
thats a sucky wage for poker imo but a very decent wage for a hobby. yes it has the pros with being flexible can fire it up any time i.e i wouldnt call poker work as such. sure you have to invest a lot of time learning but its fun.

basically theres room for improvement which is why imma stick at it and i do enjoy the risk/reward aspect.

by the way i might want to bring my laptop and extra monitor, but this means i have to lug it back coz of the 30week let bs right?

you'll have a small closet in your room which you can put stuff in and lock while you're gone. big enough for a monitor.
Reply 1182
ronaldo91

you get given a meter cube of storage or something.
Totally Tom
you'll have a small closet in your room which you can put stuff in and lock while you're gone. big enough for a monitor.

fukin score yesss oops my keyboard is sicky..t
Reply 1184
Totally Tom

big enough for a small mathmo
Reply 1185
ronaldo91
fukin score yesss oops my keyboard is sicky..t

TMI :s-smilie:
pmann
Btw, the pen discussion was nowhere near as epic as the paper one. fail.

yurr right onnnnnnnnn!! can i haz ur fb i think im in luv rofl.
QED
big enough for a small mathmo

Reply 1188
Also, don't add Tom or TheTallOne. They have some kinda terrorist plot
jj193
Also, don't add Tom or TheTallOne. They have some kinda terrorist plot

Or if you do add us, don't be a pussy and delete after 5 minutes.
Reply 1190
Totally Tom
Or if you do add us, don't be a pussy and delete after 5 minutes.

Why weren't you showing online?
Reply 1191
Totally Tom
blahslavesblah

i meant closet homosexuals, but a slave would do
jj193

I'm always "offline"...
hang on.. you guys know each other irl?
jj193

I'm using a phone :h:
Some people on this thread are living together next year!
ronaldo91
hang on.. you guys know each other irl?

Reply 1197
which simon lolololol.
Totally Tom

hang on... your all inbreds??

btw how much is your contract mins network etc i wana get a new phone
Totally Tom

I dont want to meet the children

Quick Reply

Latest