Are LSE,UCL,King's or Durham deliberately taking the mick for law apps or any others Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Why are these unis being so slow? I have heard of people getting put on waiting lists and the like but I have not even heard from these unis for law - if u are having a similar problem with any undergraduate degree applications for these unis then let me know please! thank u
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Why are these unis being so slow? I have heard of people getting put on waiting lists and the like but I have not even heard from these unis for law - if u are having a similar problem with any undergraduate degree applications for these unis then let me know please! thank u
Law is immensely popular, on top of that as far as I know UCL/LSE don't even start dealing out responses until after the 15/01.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by onearmedscissor)
Law is immensely popular, on top of that as far as I know UCL/LSE don't even start dealing out responses until after the 15/01.
got my reply last yr in Dec - AAA
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I agree that these unis seem to be taking ages at getting back to us...but someone on here has got an offer from Kings for law...you might have to check out other law-related threads to find out who.

But i reckon that onearmedscissor is right and that these unis don't reply to most applications till after the UCAS deadline.

G
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by gzftan)
I agree that these unis seem to be taking ages at getting back to us...but someone on here has got an offer from Kings for law...you might have to check out other law-related threads to find out who.

But i reckon that onearmedscissor is right and that these unis don't reply to most applications till after the UCAS deadline.

G
Fair enough - i do take ur point - but it is so deflating to have to wait so long
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Fair enough - i do take ur point - but it is so deflating to have to wait so long
I know what you mean...all my mates applying for other courses have heard from almost all or all of their unis already...i've only heard from 2!!!!

G
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Of course, I can sympathize. You want to know about all your offers right now so you can begin making the grades. Everyone is in the same boat bud, just sit back and relax. :cool:
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
this whole law thing is nuts
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Of course, I can sympathize. You want to know about all your offers right now so you can begin making the grades. Everyone is in the same boat bud, just sit back and relax. :cool:
Actually i have my grades and i am on a gap yr, friend
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Actually i have my grades and i am on a gap yr, friend
Good for you. Do something productive to pass the time instead of whining on a forum then?
jaka
Report 15 years ago
I got my offer to read law at UCL on the 5th December.
It's Law with German Law, though.
Since I don't do A-levels (I am at a German School) I have to pass my Abitur with 1.5 which equals 3 As.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Good for you. Do something productive to pass the time instead of whining on a forum then?
Hey no need to be so personal - i am due to go travelling soon
LBF
Report 15 years ago
Im in the same boat as well. I wish Durham would hurry up so i could get on with my exam revision!!!!
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
iam having the same problem im waiting for lse acc&fin!it is a tad bit annoying so i completely understand. it would be better to know either way!!!
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by babyboo)
iam having the same problem im waiting for lse acc&fin!it is a tad bit annoying so i completely understand. it would be better to know either way!!!
Yeah I totally sympathize! I wish I knew who my father was.
Kathryn2021
Report 15 years ago

Generally speaking top uni's that you apply to that offer and excellent course in whatever subject will take a while to reply because they get a lot of applications for every actual place. that's a likely reason.
babyboo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah I totally sympathize! I wish I knew who my father was.
hahahaha very funny spot the comic huh!!!!!!!x
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by babyboo)
hahahaha very funny spot the comic huh!!!!!!!x
KISS MY FACE
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
KISS MY FACE
hello friends
babyboo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
KISS MY FACE
now why would i wanna do that!!!!! hehehe
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1332)
79.67%
Leave (340)
20.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise