The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm afraid its unlikely that you will get in anywhere apart from pharmacy foundation with those grades.....is this for next year?
Reply 2
Errr... it's gonna be very hard to get into a good uni with those grades. Sorry.
Reply 3
Yes it is for next year I can definitely push the grades up because I was working full time during AS and am going to retake in january do u think no chance at all? What If i only write my predicted grades on UCAS
Reply 4
You need to declare your actual grades but if you retake in January and have a referee with revised predictions its possible. Make sure you have plenty of work experience.
Reply 5
Thanks for the advice, I will try get as much as I can in terms of work exp and will resit every exam I can any do u think it would help if I did charity work too?
Reply 6
alot of pple have told me that volunteer at care homes is very useful and unis love that if ur applyin for pharmacy (medicine related subjects). I've been volunteering at a care home for 6months now, its not hard to find :biggrin: do as much as you can, give them no reason to reject u ! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending