The Student Room Group

ucas track login

is anyone still having difficulties logging in?
Reply 1
Me :frown: I give up.
Reply 2
yeah i get some ******** about server not responding.
Reply 3
It's probably just inundated with everyone hitting "login" at the same time. Used to happen on WoW a lot in the old patch days. :P
Reply 4
I got mine to refresh every 30 secs...i keep getting a blank page
this is a joke, i need to know where i stand
yep :frown:
Reply 7
People I need to add my clearing choice but idk when the deadline for adding the choice is so the fact that track isn't loading up is making me anxious.Aaaargh!
Reply 8
mines stop working 2 gaah this is sooo anoyin!
Reply 9
ive managed to lgin but theres no update

what should i do now?
Reply 10
kodake180
ive managed to lgin but theres no update

what should i do now?

Do you mean both your firm and insurance are still conditional? Did you meet your offers?
Reply 11
yep but i havent met my offers...after speaking to the uni they said wait for up to a week so they can consider it still.

wouldnt it be better to go into clearing ?
Reply 12
i got both my offer, but it didn't say successful, it said unconditional. also i cant log in to check if i need to accept anything
Reply 13
If people stopped spam clicking login, it would be fine. But everyone is panicked so it just ends up worse... I still can't login yet. I don't even know if a university has accepted me, i'm in a horrible position that i don't even want to login to check.
Reply 14
this is mad! i need to add my clearing choice before i run mad!!...thats when ucas decides to update itself and allow me...argh..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending