This discussion is closed.
anthony miller
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
yeh that a good way of explaining your answers 2 the questions
anthony miller
Do you think that listenin to rap music effects the individuals or groups of people who listen to it?

and

Do you think that Rap artists Promote violence? wether it be through their lyrical content or the videos to their songs
anthony miller
need some more responses please!
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by anthony miller)
need some more responses please!

ok me again but from a different side

no i dont think it promotes violence. there is nothing in the videos that say 'hey u sitting on the couch, go and kill someone!' if a feel scenes of violence are seen as promoting the aren't we underestimating human thought and self opinion? surely u dn't think we are stupid enough to follow contents of videos just to be seen as kool. we are not sheep!

lyrics are a way of expressing ones beliefs. if beliefs are thought to be wrong then what sort of 'free soceity' would we be in?
anthony miller
hmm we have a very intelligent person in the room ( u)
i like the way u put your opinions across
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hmm we have a very intelligent person in the room ( u)
i like the way u put your opinions across

haha...compliments gets u everywhere
anthony miller
lol i no
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol i no

anyway i'm shattered and i need a good beauty sleep, if u need anymore help feel free to pm me

byebye!
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Do you think that listenin to rap music effects the individuals or groups of people who listen to it?

and

Do you think that Rap artists Promote violence? wether it be through their lyrical content or the videos to their songs ?

i would be very gratefull if i recieved useful replys to my questions. feel free to write opinions on the subject

Thanx
Rap is expression. Some people can relate rap to their daily problems. However it gets a bit boring with the same crap:

#.....n****rs getting shot......#

etc
anthony miller
true uve got a good point there. it just depends on who u hear and weather you choose 2 believe what they are saying
anthony miller

and

Do you think that Rap artists Promote violence? wether it be through their lyrical content or the videos to their songs ?

i would be very gratefull if i recieved useful replys to my questions. feel free to write opinions on the subject

Thanx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads