This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
the guy who has the record was a DJ who went 11 days. (he was called Randy Gardener- what a great name). he suffered from severe mental problems afterwards. he also went paranoid, he got depressed and had a complete personality transformation- i think his wife actually left him cos of it. i would never consider anything like that for any amount of money- your health is worth far more than any cheque.

lou xxx
life is tough
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
the guy who has the record was a DJ who went 11 days. (he was called Randy Gardener- what a great name). he suffered from severe mental problems afterwards. he also went paranoid, he got depressed and had a complete personality transformation- i think his wife actually left him cos of it. i would never consider anything like that for any amount of money- your health is worth far more than any cheque.

lou xxx
he was a 17 year old school boy. i don't think he had a wife.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
he was a 17 year old school boy. i don't think he had a wife.
yes but if lou knew that then the side-effects of his endurance test were further reaching than we could imagine
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
yes but if lou knew that then the side-effects of his endurance test were further reaching than we could imagine
he recovered a quarter of his lost sleep and most of it was in REM (hence recouperation for the brain as he had not done much physically)
The side-effects did not last very long.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
he recovered a quarter of his lost sleep and most of it was in REM (hence recouperation for the brain as he had not done much physically)
The side-effects did not last very long.
ok i see what u mean - REM are a great band arent they?!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
ok i see what u mean - REM are a great band arent they?!
yep 'i'm pushin an elephant up the stairs'
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
yep 'i'm pushin an elephant up the stairs'
'great beyond'
gozabadoza
Report 16 years ago
I think reality tv is so stupid. It was cool at first but now....yeah. There are so many reality shows and they are getting boring. but as for big brother...a lady from my town was on the show and she got second! so that was fun...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by gozabadoza)
I think reality tv is so stupid. It was cool at first but now....yeah. There are so many reality shows and they are getting boring. but as for big brother...a lady from my town was on the show and she got second! so that was fun...
I agree that reality tv is v. boring. hey u into rock at all?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (148)
60.66%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.51%
No- I want it (68)
27.87%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.97%

Watched Threads