Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind it in open spaces. I think it should be a personal decision of whether to smoke. however I have a real issue about people smoking in bars, cafes, clubs etc anywhere enclosed because I am quite badly asthmatic and it really annoys me if I go clubbing that I have to keep taking my inhaler, especially in clubs when I cant go to the bar because of standing next to people smoking there. Also as people get drunk they take less care with their cigarettes I have a scar on my arm where someone stubbed their cigarette on me as they drunkenly tripped when dancing. I also had my favourite dress ruined because someone burned it when i was clubbing. i find it antisocial and irritating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    Smoking in clubs should be banned. MDMA legalised!

Viva la revolution.
    I can't say that i would have a problem with not smoking if MDMA was legalized simply for the fact i wouldn't ever care, hah.

I am impressed at the fact that so many people actually responded to my post with something signifigant to say. Although i'm a newb to this site, i will certainly start using it on a regular basis. The only problem i can see is that some things people mention involve laws, regulations, and destinations in the UK in which i have no understanding of since i am from the US. I'm sorry it's not my fault our country educates us to be biast and to only know of our own community and culture! *faint cry*.

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.