This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
horrific...
mortified.....whoops....this aint the word association thread.
101mphfastball
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oshman SuperSports
JC Penny
Foley's
Academy Sports
LimpNoodle
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
I normally buy from river island, armani, versace, burton, hugo boss, ck, ralph lauren, top man, madhouse, YSL, dkny, gucci (and i use goldsmiths ans H sammuels when buying jewellery) the list could go on forever but im curious if there's any other shops or places boys like to shop at?
and your no millionaire? u bloody sound like it, there is a versace suit in Sage (good one by the way infact that would be bloody lovely) for about a measly £5,000! OH YEAH NICE ONE! i could just afford a nice raplh shirt once every 3 months or so!? oh anyway i like lacoste burberry ysl FCUK boss, hmmm does this give away too much about football holiganism or am i ok?! (only joking *cough cough*)
Percy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by LimpNoodle)
and your no millionaire? u bloody sound like it, there is a versace suit in Sage (good one by the way infact that would be bloody lovely) for about a measly £5,000! OH YEAH NICE ONE! i could just afford a nice raplh shirt once every 3 months or so!? oh anyway i like lacoste burberry ysl FCUK boss, hmmm does this give away too much about football holiganism or am i ok?! (only joking *cough cough*)
i hope so.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
lol, why would i invent a boyfriend?!
because girls need boyfriends as status symbols. Think about it, how many boys you know that have a gf, how many girls with a bf. You will tend to find the girls outnumber the boys. How is this possible unless there is some fabrication (and how many girls do you know whose bfs are like in scotland and they never see him and then get dumped, whereas the boys are just m8s)
deathisg0d
Report 16 years ago
Hah, looking at the labels you mentioned you probably don't wany any of my advice on the subject, and besides some of those stores i don't recognize since i'm in the US so you might not know wth i was talking about anyway.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
because girls need boyfriends as status symbols. Think about it, how many boys you know that have a gf, how many girls with a bf. You will tend to find the girls outnumber the boys. How is this possible unless there is some fabrication (and how many girls do you know whose bfs are like in scotland and they never see him and then get dumped, whereas the boys are just m8s)
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more like the other way round

'oh my bird's well fit m8' - we don't need a bf as a status symbol!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more like the other way round

'oh my bird's well fit m8' - we don't need a bf as a status symbol!
no it isnt, at least not at my (mixed) school or amongst the girls i know. Just think of the girls whose bfs you have never seen. I am in demand (well i would be anyway ), let me rephrase that, boys are in demand.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
no it isnt, at least not at my (mixed) school or amongst the girls i know. Just think of the girls whose bfs you have never seen. I am in demand (well i would be anyway ), let me rephrase that, boys are in demand.
ha ha - *coughcocky* - there is only one girl who's bf i haven't seen an about 5 lads who's gfs ive never seen. i'm also at a mixed school.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ha ha - *coughcocky* - there is only one girl who's bf i haven't seen an about 5 lads who's gfs ive never seen. i'm also at a mixed school.
im not cocky, i know my limits, im just self confident. Ok, thats strange, most people who i have spoken to said its the same as mine. You need us more anyway, how could you live without me.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
im not cocky, i know my limits, im just self confident. Ok, thats strange, most people who i have spoken to said its the same as mine. You need us more anyway, how could you live without me.
hmm - i think i'd manage
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmm - i think i'd manage
go on then - saty away from me, dont use the forum
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
go on then - saty away from me, dont use the forum
a challenge? It's not you i want it's the forum in general - i don't only read your posts you know.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, I'm really inexperienced when it comes to buying clothes. I used to get some of my clothes from JD Sports, First Sport etc....but I now check out places like Burtons, River Island, Topman and other shops in places like Oxford Street and other shopping centres. Most of the time though, I go with my cousin since we are both pretty much stupid when it comes to clothes. With my underwear and socks, my mum buys all that for me (and I'm 18 now), lol.

And yea, I don't go for what is 'fashionable'. I just go for what suits me.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
a challenge? It's not you i want it's the forum in general - i don't only read your posts you know.
hmm, so you cant stay away from me. I WIN
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
hmm, so you cant stay away from me. I WIN
yeah you win - i can't resist you
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah you win - i can't resist you
i got a new sig
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
i got a new sig
where?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
where?
in my sig box
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ciro Citterio is good for most things.

Just gotta avoid the townie look and you'll be fine.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads