This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
a lot of the "unregistaired" are actually members, who are either pretending not to be here, or just not logged in untill they want to post.

love Katy ***
maybe all 300 of them are Mr White. he has that sort of influence.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
maybe all 300 of them are Mr White. he has that sort of influence.
There are two Mr Whites on * * * * * * * * already.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
There are two Mr Whites on * * * * * * * * already.
******? do you mean the other forum? (did you ad the *s or was it the filter like it didto the other other forum?)
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
******? do you mean the other forum? (did you ad the *s or was it the filter like it didto the other other forum?)
It filters it, rather cool, non?

Yes, I did mean the other forum, * * * * * * * * , * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
a lot of the "unregistaired" are actually members, who are either pretending not to be here, or just not logged in untill they want to post.

love Katy ***
when i want to go unseen i just change my user settings to invisible... so much easier (i have actually fogotten what my password is, it's so long since i used it)

lou xxx
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)

can i have some rep for being good, pwwwweeease!
Asking for rep can only mean one thing: he really has reformed!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
when i want to go unseen i just change my user settings to invisible... so much easier (i have actually fogotten what my password is, it's so long since i used it)

lou xxx
does the forum have a password reminder thingy? it would be a good idea to remember it for when your PC goes bonkers and you have to reinstall windows (thereby flushing your cache of passords)
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
does the forum have a password reminder thingy? it would be a good idea to remember it for when your PC goes bonkers and you have to reinstall windows (thereby flushing your cache of passords)
i have a standard list of passwords i use- it would only take a couple of minutes to figure out which one it is.

lou xxx
sue123
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
412 now...
How do you know how many ppl r active????
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sue123)
How do you know how many ppl r active????
at the top of the page where it has a list of all the online members (it says something like "there are 400 users online (1 members and 399 guests)").

to see the record, go to http://www.uk-learning.net/online.ph...age=1&who=&ua=
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
It filters it, rather cool, non?

Yes, I did mean the other forum, * * * * * * * * , * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
cool! i wanna try: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

or have i got the wrong end of the stick? :rolleyes:
edit: IT WORKS!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sometimes people use different computers maybe and don't log in if they are embers. others may be checking out the site to see if they want to join i guess. try before you (don't actually) buy and all lol
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
20 members and 140 guests now and it's only 9.20am (well, it is here in the uk).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (218)
68.13%
No (102)
31.88%

Watched Threads