Jenz1207
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey!!

I'm heading to the University of Ulster (Magee) to study Psychology :woo:. Just wondering is anyone else is either going to the same Uni campus and/or doing the same course as myself there??? :confused:
I'm the only one going from my school that i know of so just wanting to meet a few people beforehand

x
rathmore10
Report 10 years ago
hey Jenz,

yea im also heading up to Magee but for social work! Don't worry you wont be alone lol, and even though you may not have anyone with you- uni is all about meeting new people!
I cant wait! are you staying in halls?

xx
Chy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hiya Jenz

I'm also headin of to Magee to study International Politics tho Defo lukin forward to it n u'll b grand i'm basically in the same boat as u we shuld have a brill time meetin new ppl Are u stayin in Halls or diff type of accommodation? xx
rathmore10
Report 10 years ago
I don't know anyone either kinda nervous its soo soon now! :woo:
lairdysnr
Report 10 years ago
I don't know anyone either and I'm nervous as well.

Its not long to go now
Little_Nikki
Report 10 years ago
Hiya Jenz

Im also heading to magee and doing psychology dont worry i dont know anyone either!
mwilson118
Report 10 years ago
Hey Everyone,

Im goin to Magee now too to do social work! im really nervous anyone else doing the sme course or is gettin a bit freaked out? :confused:
Sonniva
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hey im starting in september and am doing social work in Magee!
quite nervous, i dont no anyone else doing social work!
are you staying in halls?
Libby2011
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sonniva)
hey im starting in september and am doing social work in Magee!
quite nervous, i dont no anyone else doing social work!
are you staying in halls?
Hi Sonniva,

Yes I am doing social work in Magee too. It's good to speak with others that are doing the same course.
Are you doing the two year or the three year course?
I'm doing the two year course so I'm in a bit of a dilemma on where to stay as I only need accommodation for the first semester. Where are you staying - halls?

I've been told about this place called SHAC where it rents accommodation for social work students, on a weekly basis, in Claremont House. It's supposed to be really good as you're not tied into a 19 week contract like the student accommodation. Instead you just give them 4 weeks notice, which means that you could leave after the 11 weeks of class and save 8 weeks rent at £57 a week, that's between £400 to £500 for the semester. Think it sounds really good but not sure where to stay.

Think I would like to know other people that are going to stay there for the semester too but then I suppose wherever I go I'm not going to know anyone.lol
hannah-pop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jenz1207)
Hey!!

I'm heading to the University of Ulster (Magee) to study Psychology :woo:. Just wondering is anyone else is either going to the same Uni campus and/or doing the same course as myself there??? :confused:
I'm the only one going from my school that i know of so just wanting to meet a few people beforehand

x
Heya.. Im goin to magee for psychology in sept .. Im a bit nervous goin, i just booked my slot for the accomodation.. Ar you staying in halls?
meganmcexo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey there! I'll be studying Psychology in September too! super nervous as i'm moving from the south and literately don't know anyone! staying in Duncreggan student Village, what about yourself?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (175)
14.58%
I'm not sure (56)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (350)
29.17%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.92%
I'm not a current university student (584)
48.67%

Watched Threads