ian huntley... Watch

This discussion is closed.
deary_ma_leary
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
...have you heard about them re-examining the evidence behind a next-door neighbour of huntley's death?
do you think he had anything to do with it, surely if they found him to have died due to natural causes, that's the case closed, just because he's now been convicted of two murders, should they re-open any case of death near huntley?
gayboy09
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
...have you heard about them re-examining the evidence behind a next-door neighbour of huntley's death?
do you think he had anything to do with it, surely if they found him to have died due to natural causes, that's the case closed, just because he's now been convicted of two murders, should they re-open any case of death near huntley?
Yes.

For the sake of response.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
I guess it could be a good idea. If there's any evidence he might have died an unnatural death, or there's anything a tiny bit suspicious.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
fist of all i would like to apoligise for this sick loke but i will tell it anyway:

What is even worse than letting michael jackson putting your kids to bed?

letting ian huntley bath them first.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
fist of all i would like to apoligise for this sick loke but i will tell it anyway:

Quite funny actually!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)

lol
LimpNoodle
Report 15 years ago
thats been goin about a while and every one who has told it has sed "sorry this joke is sick but i'll tell it anyway", funny that!? neway....
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
in poor taste but the joke was quite funny lol

I do find it slightly annoying that the police are re-opening an old case that is related to Huntley, when it seems just his 'celebrity' could have caused this. If there was a problem surely it would have been investigated before - either the police were inadequate first off or its being done as a perfunctory gesture
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
in poor taste but the joke was quite funny lol

I do find it slightly annoying that the police are re-opening an old case that is related to Huntley, when it seems just his 'celebrity' could have caused this. If there was a problem surely it would have been investigated before - either the police were inadequate first off or its being done as a perfunctory gesture
exactly. if there was something suspicious about this mans death, if should have been dealt with at the time. huntley murdered two young girls. all the other crimes he had been previously accused with, were all crimes against women. an old man does not fit this pattern.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
best reaction to a joke i have ever got
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1119)
78.97%
Leave (298)
21.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise