King's EMDP 2010/2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1920
Original post by GdotNizzle
Replies might come this week!!!

How do you know?
Reply 1921
Hey
Does anyone know when we were meant to get our certificates to them by?
I can't find mine anywhere and am freaking out that theyre going to be like.... nope. shes too disorganised to be a med student D:
Hopefully we'll hear from them in the next week though so we can all be put out of our misery.
Good luck people (:

On a completely unrelated note, I was wondering who else had their interview at 10 on the 9th March?
The people I spoke to were all so lovely ^^
Reply 1922
Original post by flooffi
Hey
I can't find mine anywhere and am freaking out that theyre going to be like.... nope. shes too disorganised to be a med student D:
Hopefully we'll hear from them in the next week though so we can all be put out of our misery.
Good luck people (:

On a completely unrelated note, I was wondering who else had their interview at 10 on the 9th March?

they said in 2 weeks, which would be by today. so you need to talk to them if you can't find your certificates
Reply 1923
Original post by GdotNizzle
Replies might come this week!!!

How do you know that :smile:
Original post by flooffi
Hey
Good luck people (:

10? i had mine at 10.40 but i got their at 9.30 :biggrin:
Reply 1925
Original post by mushroomfreak
10? i had mine at 10.40 but i got their at 9.30 :biggrin:

Lol mine was at 10.40 and i got their at 8.30 and spent an hour just looking around the campus and i had a med student show me inside the uni and the library etc! :biggrin: i started talking about it in the first section of the interview lol
Original post by Mobs25
Lol mine was at 10.40 and i got their at 8.30 and spent an hour just looking around the campus and i had a med student show me inside the uni and the library etc! :biggrin: i started talking about it in the first section of the interview lol

Hmmm so u must off been in my room when we was taking notes?

I was the one in the pink shirt (girl ) :smile:
Reply 1927
Hmmm so u must off been in my room when we was taking notes?

I was the one in the pink shirt (girl ) :smile:

pink shirt... hmmm wot day was yours??
I think we'll start hearing from them next week right? Rejections went out before offers last year ( I think )....
Hope I get in! I can't afford to do a degree and then graduate entry I'll be 28 by the time I qualify lol
Original post by Mobs25
pink shirt... hmmm wot day was yours??

on the 9th at 10.40
Reply 1930
on the 9th at 10.40

o yeh we would have been in the same room... i think i remember you... i remember seeing two girls sitting at the back, wer u one of them?? i was sitting at the front... i was the one who came in late... i didn't realise they called me to go in lol... i was also the one wearing the whole suit :P loooool
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... got an offer

NOOOOT:biggrin: tryin to liven up the things....
Reply 1932
Original post by Alicom007

:eek:

:tongue:
Reply 1933
does anyone know when kings are interviewing for the 5 year medicine degree
Original post by evilzadi

I would have thought they finished a long time ago.....

cos unis that do 6yr med courses get the 5yr out the way first.....
Reply 1935
Original post by infernalcradle

wouldn't that mean that they would have sorted out the rejections and offers by now, cos my friend still hasn't heard from the 5 year
Original post by infernalcradle

Original post by evilzadi

I know someone last year who had a kings 5 year med interview start of April. Ive hear they continue all the way till mid April.
Original post by MishMash1
I know someone last year who had a kings 5 year med interview start of April. Ive hear they continue all the way till mid April.

then I stand corrected :biggrin:
Reply 1938
Original post by MishMash1

hmmmm... my school has announced that UCAS are making sure uni's meet the march deadline... so all uni's must make a decision by the end of march... it might be that they have some exceptions... i think the 5year ones are done... they are usually done first. so the rejections and remaining offers are made by the end of march

however keele are sending out med remaining interviews this week and next so yeh... i think med might b an exception
Reply 1939
Original post by Alicom007

:angry: MY HEART LITERALLY STOPPED! I DIDN'T READ THE 'NOOO' PART UNTIL 2 MINS LATER! JHEEEEEEZ scaring people much! :P

gd luck 2 us all!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending