The Student Room Group

King's EMDP 2010/2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alicom007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... got an offer

NOOOOT:biggrin: tryin to liven up the things....

LOL!! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to remember this, track you down if we both get in..and murder you for the cardiac arrest I just suffered due to it. :biggrin:
You nutta.
I'm so excited to hear the results of the interview, have been on this phenomenal high since the interview day...
Reply 1942
Original post by evilzadi
does anyone know when kings are interviewing for the 5 year medicine degree

I think till April.
Reply 1943
hopefully offers come next week!!
how about you do it?
Original post by pri_123
Can someone phone them and ask when exactly?? so i can prepare myself lol

?????????????????????????????????? What on earth is wrong with you? What is so difficult about calling Kings admissions and asking them a couple of questions? Not too hard is it :rolleyes: I do it all the time, as a matter of fact I called them on Friday, they said that they are finalizing results and we will hear within the next of couple of weeks. Now if you cannot be bothered to call them yourself you are hardly showing the maturity and commitment to study and pursue a career in Medicine.

/rant over
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by pri_123
Can someone phone them and ask when exactly?? so i can prepare myself lol

call them yourself....

you want to know....you find out....
Original post by Mobs25
o yeh we would have been in the same room... i think i remember you... i remember seeing two girls sitting at the back, wer u one of them?? i was sitting at the front... i was the one who came in late... i didn't realise they called me to go in lol... i was also the one wearing the whole suit :P loooool

Uhmmm in total there was four girls in the room and i was sitting next to a turkish girl from my college, i was wearing mostly black but had a light pink shirt with hair down

and nice (Y) :biggrin:
Reply 1948
Original post by mushroomfreak
Uhmmm in total there was four girls in the room and i was sitting next to a turkish girl from my college, i was wearing mostly black but had a light pink shirt with hair down

and nice (Y) :biggrin:

thanks and yeh i remember you now... it was weird how all the girls ended up sitting together did u all knw each other?? lol how did ur interview go??
Reply 1949
Original post by RectalExamination
?????????????????????????????????? What on earth is wrong with you? What is so difficult about calling Kings admissions and asking them a couple of questions? Not too hard is it :rolleyes: I do it all the time, as a matter of fact I called them on Friday, they said that they are finalizing results and we will hear within the next of couple of weeks. Now if you cannot be bothered to call them yourself you are hardly showing the maturity and commitment to study and pursue a career in Medicine.

/rant over

The only reason why I didn't call them is because I called them a couple of times already recently so didn't want to annoy them and wanted to know if anyone did. I am not trying to be rude but you can't really tell me if I am good enough to do Medicine or not.
Thanks though
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1950
Original post by pri_123
The only reason why I didn't call them is because I called them a couple of times already recently so didn't want to annoy them and wanted to know if anyone did. I am not trying to be rude but you can't really tell me if I am good enough to do Medicine or not.
Thanks though

To everyone waiting... just be patient... the deadline for their reply is this thursday! so we will find out the decision by next week. We have waiting months for Kings! 4 more days is nothing... we actually have a date/deadline which we can look forward to :biggrin: good luck to all and im sure we will all make great doctors with the correct mind set and the determination :smile:
Reply 1951
Original post by Mobs25
To everyone waiting... just be patient... the deadline for their reply is this thursday! so we will find out the decision by next week. We have waiting months for Kings! 4 more days is nothing... we actually have a date/deadline which we can look forward to :biggrin: good luck to all and im sure we will all make great doctors with the correct mind set and the determination :smile:

I totally agree with you :smile:
Reply 1952
Original post by Mobs25

Were did you find out deadline is 4 weeks?
Reply 1953
Original post by Roller
Were did you find out deadline is 4 weeks?

deadline is in 4 days... ucas deadline is 31st march for uni's to make their decision... however i do think interviews can still be given out for some courses but the decision is made quite quickly, ie within a week or less... Plus everyone was told it was 2/3 weeks for a decision... this week is the 3rd week. But regardless... 31st march is ucas deadline for unis. gd luck :smile:
Original post by Mobs25
thanks and yeh i remember you now... it was weird how all the girls ended up sitting together did u all knw each other?? lol how did ur interview go??

I only knew one girl shes from my college the rest no ididnt and im not sure tbh because i started to use the coz, stuff, thing

i also told the man i like to feed the birds/ducks in my free time :s-smilie:

most prolly fort i was weirdo

what about yours?
Original post by Mobs25

Oh my Gee im going on diet incase i need comfort food or celebration food :biggrin:
Reply 1956
Original post by Mobs25
deadline is in 4 days... ucas deadline is 31st march for uni's to make their decision... however i do think interviews can still be given out for some courses but the decision is made quite quickly, ie within a week or less... Plus everyone was told it was 2/3 weeks for a decision... this week is the 3rd week. But regardless... 31st march is ucas deadline for unis. gd luck :smile:

Its not a UCAS deadline, its when UCAS recommends the Universitys to reply by. They don't have to follow it, never know they might!

I only knew one girl shes from my college the rest no ididnt and im not sure tbh because i started to use the coz, stuff, thing

i also told the man i like to feed the birds/ducks in my free time :s-smilie:

most prolly fort i was weirdo

what about yours?

LOL
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Roller
Its not a UCAS deadline, its when UCAS recommends the Universitys to reply by. They don't have to follow it, never know they might!

LOL, cute!

thanks lmao :colondollar:
Reply 1958
thanks lmao :colondollar:

Fo real?
Original post by Roller
Fo real?

For what the thanks or did i say it it real but either way yeah did and yeah i am :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending