Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    which mod deleted my ukl news post the 1st one?

news of today:

ukl.net nearly has over 500 members which is 1 of the best forums going.

More members leave because of university.

The contest for the ukl awards 2004 has started.The awards will probably be the same as last years awards but if you want to try and win an award you must be respected and well known.

Harry Potter and the ultimate discussion has attracted over 50 members to join this forum.

More members are registering more than 1 account but this will just be wasting forum space.

More news coming soon.

(can a mod please not delete this thread it takes a while to make and im doing this for the news of ukl not for mods to exercise there fingers so they can delete this thread.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    which mod deleted my ukl news post the 1st one?

news of today:

ukl.net nearly has over 500 members which is 1 of the best forums going.

More members leave because of university.

The contest for the ukl awards 2004 has started.The awards will probably be the same as last years awards but if you want to try and win an award you must be respected and well known.

Harry Potter and the ultimate discussion has attracted over 50 members to join this forum.

More members are registering more than 1 account but this will just be wasting forum space.

More news coming soon.

(can a mod please not delete this thread it takes a while to make and im doing this for the news of ukl not for mods to exercise there fingers so they can delete this thread.)
    WOW! was this what the [email protected] thread ollie started was all about?
    cool! job titles: i like, how d'ya know about the other stuff, just IP'S 'n' stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    WOW! was this what the [email protected] thread ollie started was all about?
    cool! job titles: i like, how d'ya know about the other stuff, just IP'S 'n' stuff?
    that is my little secret

ReputationRep:
    that is my little secret
    grr...!
    ollie said there was one other person who knew, but nobody guessed right

ReputationRep:
    that is my little secret
    Ehhh,

Okay.

So what's this about exactly?

**scratches head**

ReputationRep:
    How did you get the number of different posters on the HP thread, Eric? Please don't tell me you counted.

ReputationRep:
    that is my little secret
    So eric, are you the other person who knows? And if so, how do you know?

ReputationRep:
    grr...!
    ollie said there was one other person who knew, but nobody guessed right
    what?

no xenon i used the quicker way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    So eric, are you the other person who knows? And if so, how do you know?
    what?
    know what?

whatever uses are talking about i dont know what ever you think i know

ReputationRep:
    uh, eric, just a thought:
    should you be telling us this, cos its not monday 19th... maybe thats why this got deleted first time? i dunno, just a thought?

ReputationRep:
    should you be telling us this, cos its not monday 19th... maybe thats why this got deleted first time? i dunno, just a thought?

Maybe it's actually nothing to do with the Monbday 19th thing?

ReputationRep:
    monday 19th?

this job thing im on about is something that people might wanna do not you will be made to do it.Like im doing a news job.But i made the job up for me to do it.What ever ollie has told you or done i havent spoke to ollie to know what he is doing?

what is he doing anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Maybe it's actually nothing to do with the Monbday 19th thing?
    yea you got it right.

im not talking about what ever that date means

ReputationRep:
    what is going on here? what got deleted? what is ollies secret? whats all this about IP adresses?

ReputationRep:
    When was it deleted? Was it when Ollie was online, cos then Ollie might have deleted it, so it might be to do with the 19th. If not, maybe another mod deleted it for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what is going on here? what got deleted? what is ollies secret? whats all this about IP adresses?
    more questions in the mystery that is UKL

ReputationRep:
    yea you got it right.

im not talking about what ever that date means
    Nah, it's prob not you then, cos the other person knows what the secret is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    When was it deleted? Was it when Ollie was online, cos then Ollie might have deleted it, so it might be to do with the 19th. If not, maybe another mod deleted it for some reason.
    yesterday was about uthat other site with the same name but with .com that is it saying info of how it is copying this ste so i dont think ollie would of deleted it.

ReputationRep:
    *runs away to watch university challenge in an embarrassed mess*

sorry everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Nah, it's prob not you then, cos the other person knows what the secret is.
    speaking of which as i am a ukl reporter i will be pming interviews to some of you so i get news coming from you.Of course the creator of the ultimate hp thread will soon be in the ukl news having an interview

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.