ukl news updated Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
which mod deleted my ukl news post the 1st one?
i dont know

news of today:

ukl.net nearly has over 500 members which is 1 of the best forums going.
where did this come from eric, the number is much much higher- 7,847

The contest for the ukl awards 2004 has started.The awards will probably be the same as last years awards but if you want to try and win an award you must be respected and well known.
i havent mentioned anything about the 2004 awards yet, we've only just finished these ones!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
i dont know

news of today:

where did this come from eric, the number is much much higher- 7,847

i havent mentioned anything about the 2004 awards yet, we've only just finished these ones!
ok the post one was my mistake and the trophy thing of 2004.There must be one.Thats what makes this forum exciting.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ok the post one was my mistake and the trophy thing of 2004.There must be one.Thats what makes this forum exciting.
i have little things planned, but not awards for a while, there needs to be a decent gap - a year??
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You could have monthly awards on a few matters like they do in football then the big awards with everything included at the end of the year.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
which mod deleted my ukl news post the 1st one?

news of today:

ukl.net nearly has over 500 members which is 1 of the best forums going.

More members leave because of university.

The contest for the ukl awards 2004 has started.The awards will probably be the same as last years awards but if you want to try and win an award you must be respected and well known.

Harry Potter and the ultimate discussion has attracted over 50 members to join this forum.

More members are registering more than 1 account but this will just be wasting forum space.

More news coming soon.

(can a mod please not delete this thread it takes a while to make and im doing this for the news of ukl not for mods to exercise there fingers so they can delete this thread.)
i hope to win most missed, since many of you have noticed i am no longer posting as frequently, nor am as emotionally attached to this place as i once was.

btw, that was my post for today
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
i hope to win most missed, since many of you have noticed i am no longer posting as frequently, nor am as emotionally attached to this place as i once was.

get off here and start revising or doing school work (you told me to tell you)
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

i thought u was disappearing for awhile to study and u still seem to be on here everyday there's an addictive quality to this site
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
get off here and start revising or doing school work (you told me to tell you)
thank you for reminding me.......im going to log off now then!
LPK
Rep:
?
thank you for reminding me.......im going to log off now then!
your welcome
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (61)
75.31%
Leave (20)
24.69%

Watched Threads