This discussion is closed.
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
so who else thought it was jokes of Cahrlotte Church's ex to turn up at Justin Timberlake's party with his new girlfriend while she was Charlotte was there. While he took the piss.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
so who else thought it was jokes of Cahrlotte Church's ex to turn up at Justin Timberlake's party with his new girlfriend while she was Charlotte was there. While he took the piss.
when was this?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think JSM brought this up because he fancies the pants off her - u trying to rival my thread sunshine
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
i think JSM brought this up because he fancies the pants off her - u trying to rival my thread sunshine
are you talking about Charlotte Church? :eek: sOMEONE FANCIES HER?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Charlotte Church bumps into ex

Charlotte Church bumped into ex-boyfriend Steven Johnson and his new girlfriend Tamzin Proctor at a party thrown by Justin Timberlake.

The Evening Standard says Johnson cavorted openly with Proctor, a model and ex-girlfriend of Sol Campbell, at the party.

Church and Johnson split six weeks ago after she found out he had been seen kissing a girl in a nightclub.

Church was invited to Justin Timberlake's post-concert party at the Rex Club and Cinema in Soho and arrived with a group of female friends.

But she had no idea Johnson would be there and told friends: "I can't believe he's here - and with her. It's really low. Of all the parties in the world, they've turned up here."

Then, as Church tried to walk past Johnson and his new lover, she slipped on a stray vol-au-vent and skidded across the floor. Proctor reportedly burst into fits of laughter and mimicked her stumble.

Church recovered and started dancing. Within minutes, Johnson was also on the dance-floor.

For half an hour, frosty glances were exchanged as they tried to out-dance each other, reports the newspaper.

ha ha ha
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
are you talking about Charlotte Church? :eek: sOMEONE FANCIES HER?
she's alright in a gross/voluptuous way - don't know what side of that thin line she is treading
JSM
Rep:
?

Charlotte Church bumped into ex-boyfriend Steven Johnson and his new girlfriend Tamzin Proctor at a party thrown by Justin Timberlake.

The Evening Standard says Johnson cavorted openly with Proctor, a model and ex-girlfriend of Sol Campbell, at the party.

Church and Johnson split six weeks ago after she found out he had been seen kissing a girl in a nightclub.

Church was invited to Justin Timberlake's post-concert party at the Rex Club and Cinema in Soho and arrived with a group of female friends.

But she had no idea Johnson would be there and told friends: "I can't believe he's here - and with her. It's really low. Of all the parties in the world, they've turned up here."

Then, as Church tried to walk past Johnson and his new lover, she slipped on a stray vol-au-vent and skidded across the floor. Proctor reportedly burst into fits of laughter and mimicked her stumble.

Church recovered and started dancing. Within minutes, Johnson was also on the dance-floor.

For half an hour, frosty glances were exchanged as they tried to out-dance each other, reports the newspaper.

ha ha ha

he he he - hes a joker
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
"she slipped on a stray vol-au-vent and skidded across the floor"

how unfortunate
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
he he he - hes a joker
so JSM why did u bring it up? do u have an interest in her?
JSM
Rep:
?
so JSM why did u bring it up? do u have an interest in her?
because it was funny and he sounds safe
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
because it was funny and he sounds safe
alright man - cool - but he was a bit of a zombie i reckon
JSM
Rep:
?
alright man - cool - but he was a bit of a zombie i reckon
yeah well, he was an idiot not to get married to her and steal half her money
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
not really - i say RESPECT
JSM
Rep:
?
not really - i say RESPECT
idiot, cos int that what lots of girls do
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
precisely - he could have stopped spinning his crappy vinyl in 'cool' underground nightclubs which are too 'cool' for anyone to know about or go to
JSM
Rep:
?
precisely - he could have stopped spinning his crappy vinyl in 'cool' underground nightclubs which are too 'cool' for anyone to know about or go to
yep
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
she's alright in a gross/voluptuous way - don't know what side of that thin line she is treading
she's ok, but I find her treading the more gross welsh-council-estate-trash line some of the time
JSM
Rep:
?
(Original post by rednirt)
she's ok, but I find her treading the more gross welsh-council-estate-trash line some of the time
hah
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago

ha ha ha
What surprises me is that he was allowed in. Both he and his girlfriend are just nobody ex's of B list celebrities
Crap ex's at that
J
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
What surprises me is that he was allowed in. Both he and his girlfriend are just nobody ex's of B list celebrities
Crap ex's at that
J
hey, sol campbell is practically a god.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (225)
61.14%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.35%
No- I want it (102)
27.72%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.79%

Watched Threads