gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LBF)
Seems like the best idea altogether!
God, i need to chill!!
I would just love a reply from a Uni, atleast then id know either way!
Don't worry...the official UCAS deadline for law is the 15th...so we should all start hearing from the remaining unis now.

G
LBF
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Must bne the benefit of choosing a subject that not many people want to do. Law on the other hand is more challenging, hense oversubscribed, meaning we dont get to hear bout offers later than those who choose subjects such as Chem.
Congrats on getting your offers but please, stop this stupid arguement over Chem vs Law!
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I did suggest that on the last page if you would read it
cherrydrops1985
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
im doing it for the money definately, money is plays a huuuuuuugeeeee part in motivation and job satisfaction for me! and im brave enought o admit!!

However! i ALSO find it quite interesting! definately not on the boring side! im extremely argumentative and dont give up until i win... got to be a good quality!
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by SparklLZz)
im doing it for the money definately, money is plays a huuuuuuugeeeee part in motivation and job satisfaction for me! and im brave enought o admit!!

However! i ALSO find it quite interesting! definately not on the boring side! im extremely argumentative and dont give up until i win... got to be a good quality!
That quality sounds familiar, can't think where from :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads