The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Anyone starting uclan pharmacy sept 2010?

where you from?

and whether you commuting or not?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am doing pharmacy :smile:
I'm from near Liverpool and no I'm living in IQ Kopa :biggrin:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Imran Ahmed 01

where you from?

and whether you commuting or not?

Hey im doin pharmacy...im from manchester and im staying in iq kopa :smile:
Reply 3
Im doing pharmacy, from birmingham going to be staying in brunel courts
Reply 4
Heyyy im doing pharmacy!! :smile:
From London, also staying at iQ Kopa :P
Reply 5
Does anyone have the schedule for induction week (Sept 13-17) for MPharm students? I haven't received an induction pack and I have no idea what's going on.

Thanks!
Reply 6
Hey everyone,

I got an interview at UCLAN coming up in a few weeks for pharmacy wondering anyone else have a interview too and what will the interview be like any tips please.

Thanks.
Reply 7
Original post by Saf786
Hey everyone,

I got an interview at UCLAN coming up in a few weeks for pharmacy wondering anyone else have a interview too and what will the interview be like any tips please.

Thanks.

Hey Saf, I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON THE 1ST DEC. AND I JUST HOPE YOUR INTERVIEW WENT WELL. DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW TOP APPROACH IT AND WHAT KIND OF QS. THEY ASK?

THANKS
Reply 8
Original post by Saf786
Hey everyone,

Thanks.

I have mine tomorrow. Have you had yours yet?
Reply 9
Original post by LoveAll
I have mine tomorrow. Have you had yours yet?

I really wish you good luck and all the best!
Reply 10
Original post by gunit123
I really wish you good luck and all the best!

Thankyou very much :smile:
Reply 11
I have an interview coming up..so if anyones been..can u let me know how the interview/assessment is?? Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by Sumzz
I have an interview coming up..so if anyones been..can u let me know how the interview/assessment is?? Thanks :biggrin:

Hey ive just finished my first year of pharmacy at uclan...i thought id share with you info about the interview:

firstly the interview is completely informal, basically if you have been invited for an interview you are technically already accepted :biggrin: the assesment is just a quick thing where you talk about your favourite part of say biology/chem etc that you found interesting in A-levels

So far i can say choosing uclan was a great choice made many friends!! nice town...lecturers are good and funny!!

hope your interview goes well, let me know how it goes/went :biggrin: tc
Reply 13
Original post by akudrati
Hey ive just finished my first year of pharmacy at uclan...i thought id share with you info about the interview:

firstly the interview is completely informal, basically if you have been invited for an interview you are technically already accepted :biggrin: the assesment is just a quick thing where you talk about your favourite part of say biology/chem etc that you found interesting in A-levels

So far i can say choosing uclan was a great choice made many friends!! nice town...lecturers are good and funny!!

Yuppp thankyou :biggrin:
Im really nervous tho and im not quite sure as to what i shud like write about in the assessment :s-smilie:

What kind of interview questions do they ask.. and could you be abit more specific on the short writing assesment, besides talking about your fav part in bio/chem (BTW what did u talk about) what else is in the written assesment: anything about talking to a patient with an embrassing problem idno could you help us out thanks
any specific questions in intervieww?

Do they ask why uclan?
why pharmacy? ermm
u know stuff like that

Thanks mate!
Reply 16
Original post by Sumzz
Im really nervous tho and im not quite sure as to what i shud like write about in the assessment :s-smilie:

hehehe i has interview too ^.^!1 maybe we become friends in uclan hehehe! :biggrin:

i has good grade ^.^!! :colondollar::colondollar:
Reply 17
Original post by Sumzz

Hey nothing to be nervous about !!!im sorry if this reply is too late and you have done your interview but the assesment isn't nything major just write about something like you found cells in biology exciting during a-levels etc...

Im sorry for the late reply i was on holiday..if you need ny other info just add me on fb (aliasger kudrati) if u wish lol

take care
Reply 18
Original post by RAINDROPPER
What kind of interview questions do they ask.. and could you be abit more specific on the short writing assesment, besides talking about your fav part in bio/chem (BTW what did u talk about) what else is in the written assesment: anything about talking to a patient with an embrassing problem idno could you help us out thanks

Hey interview is informal basically they ask stuff like:

1) why uclan
2) why pharmacy etc not too many questions

well i talked about cells in biology i was nervous and could not think about it bt hey it did nt matter at the end...yh they asked me about wt if a girl enters and says she had bad breath for example hw would u approach it...all is said was id recommend her chewing gum brushing 2wice a week...if it continues go to dentist it could be gum disease etc

i hope this reply was not too late bt if it was i apologize :/ add me on fb if you need any other info ill b glad to help
Reply 19
Hey interview is informal basically they ask stuff like:

1) why uclan
2) why pharmacy etc not too many questions

well i talked about cells in biology i was nervous and could not think about it bt hey it did nt matter at the end...yh they asked me about wt if a girl enters and says she had bad breath for example hw would u approach it...all is said was id recommend her chewing gum brushing 2wice a week...if it continues go to dentist it could be gum disease etc

i hope this reply was not too late bt if it was i apologize :/ add me on fb if you need any other info ill b glad to help

p.s p.s my fb name is aliasger kudrati

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending