things you can do with jelly... Watch

This discussion is closed.
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Ok, madness struck me today. There was a special offer on jelly at Tesco's today and for some unearthly reason I bought 5 packets of rowntree's jelly (2 strawberry, 1 lemon, 1 orange and 1 lime). Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can actually do with it?!
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
Ok, madness struck me today. There was a special offer on jelly at Tesco's today and for some unearthly reason I bought 5 packets of rowntree's jelly (2 strawberry, 1 lemon, 1 orange and 1 lime). Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can actually do with it?!
eat it.
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
make jelly shots
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
make jelly shots

sit on it and bounce
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ahh... I haven't had jelly in a long, long time.

Yummy.
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Eat it straight from the packet.
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Ahh... I haven't had jelly in a long, long time.

Yummy.

same here! they stopped serving it in high school and i haven't had any since like yr 3

btw to threadstarted have u got a younger bro/sis to throw it at?
rednirt
Rep:
?
the reason I thought jelly, maybe casuing me to buy it was cos I was watching the first episode of the Office when Tim puts Gareth's stapler in jelly.

idea?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
make vodka jelly- i got so drunk on that at my friends house in the summer- was absalutely delicious (and i was unaware of quite how much vodka he had put in)

you can make little jellies + have one every day- i found 1 pack= about 6 mini dishes (and as i found out last night it can last for quite a few weeks in the fridge)

lou xxx
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
make vodka jelly- i got so drunk on that at my friends house in the summer- was absalutely delicious (and i was unaware of quite how much vodka he had put in)

you can make little jellies + have one every day- i found 1 pack= about 6 mini dishes (and as i found out last night it can last for quite a few weeks in the fridge)

lou xxx

lol...so the jelly was quite safe? no strange symptons?
rednirt
Rep:
?
in response to those who have kindly taken the time to tell me to make jelly shots I don't actually drink lol. tho I tried makin them with my friends once and they didn't set.
Linda
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
in response to those who have kindly taken the time to tell me to make jelly shots I don't actually drink lol. tho I tried makin them with my friends once and they didn't set.
Well you don't have to eat it... Make many small ones (or not so small ones) and hand it to your friends between classes and watch what happens!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by white_solitude)
lol...so the jelly was quite safe? no strange symptons?
none at all! except i do feel slightly more insane than usual *if possible*

lou xxx
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
none at all! except i do feel slightly more insane than usual *if possible*

lou xxx

good good, insane is good, normal=boring
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
find someone you hate and throw it at them
Linda
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
ROFL, good one
I'll keep that in mind if there's ever a jelly sale in Oslo.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
ROFL, good one
I'll keep that in mind if there's ever a jelly sale in Oslo.
do people in Oslo deserve special jellification? lol
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
do people in Oslo deserve special jellification? lol
Lol,

If I had that much jelly I'd take it into school and use a plastic spoon to fling it at my friends.
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
thats a waste of good jelly. i loooove jelly. i could eat it all day. speshly witth ice cream and choccy sauce on.,
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
make vodka jellies!!!! its so nice
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (471)
66.53%
No (237)
33.47%

Watched Threads