The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
rednirt
Ok, madness struck me today. There was a special offer on jelly at Tesco's today and for some unearthly reason I bought 5 packets of rowntree's jelly (2 strawberry, 1 lemon, 1 orange and 1 lime). Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can actually do with it?!

eat it.
Reply 2
make jelly shots :biggrin:
Linda
make jelly shots :biggrin:

sit on it and bounce
rednirt
Ok, madness struck me today. There was a special offer on jelly at Tesco's today and for some unearthly reason I bought 5 packets of rowntree's jelly (2 strawberry, 1 lemon, 1 orange and 1 lime). Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can actually do with it?!

Ahh... I haven't had jelly in a long, long time.

Yummy.
Reply 5
Eat it straight from the packet.
thefish_uk
Ahh... I haven't had jelly in a long, long time.

Yummy.

same here! they stopped serving it in high school and i haven't had any since like yr 3

btw to threadstarted have u got a younger bro/sis to throw it at?
Reply 7
rednirt

make vodka jelly- i got so drunk on that at my friends house in the summer- was absalutely delicious (and i was unaware of quite how much vodka he had put in)

you can make little jellies + have one every day- i found 1 pack= about 6 mini dishes (and as i found out last night it can last for quite a few weeks in the fridge)

lou xxx
Reply 8
the reason I thought jelly, maybe casuing me to buy it was cos I was watching the first episode of the Office when Tim puts Gareth's stapler in jelly.

idea?
lou p
make vodka jelly- i got so drunk on that at my friends house in the summer- was absalutely delicious (and i was unaware of quite how much vodka he had put in)

you can make little jellies + have one every day- i found 1 pack= about 6 mini dishes (and as i found out last night it can last for quite a few weeks in the fridge)

lou xxx

lol...so the jelly was quite safe? no strange symptons?
Reply 10
in response to those who have kindly taken the time to tell me to make jelly shots I don't actually drink lol. tho I tried makin them with my friends once and they didn't set.
Reply 11
rednirt
in response to those who have kindly taken the time to tell me to make jelly shots I don't actually drink lol. tho I tried makin them with my friends once and they didn't set.

Well you don't have to eat it... Make many small ones (or not so small ones) and hand it to your friends between classes and watch what happens!
Reply 12
white_solitude
lol...so the jelly was quite safe? no strange symptons?

none at all! except i do feel slightly more insane than usual *if possible*

lou xxx
lou p
none at all! except i do feel slightly more insane than usual *if possible*

lou xxx

:tongue: good good, insane is good, normal=boring
Reply 14
rednirt

find someone you hate and throw it at them
Reply 15
MattG

ROFL, good one :biggrin:
I'll keep that in mind if there's ever a jelly sale in Oslo.
Reply 16
Linda
ROFL, good one :biggrin:
I'll keep that in mind if there's ever a jelly sale in Oslo.

do people in Oslo deserve special jellification? lol
El_Borish
do people in Oslo deserve special jellification? lol

Lol,

If I had that much jelly I'd take it into school and use a plastic spoon to fling it at my friends.
Reply 18
MattG

thats a waste of good jelly. i loooove jelly. i could eat it all day. speshly witth ice cream and choccy sauce on.,
Reply 19
rednirt

make vodka jellies!!!! its so nice

Latest

Trending

Trending