is this what some people want? Watch

This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
the site ukl except .com could be no more.The board has gone down for quite a while now.This could be a problem with the site but the owner was going crazy today.Could this be the end of the fake ukl?
Webit
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Maybe someone crashed it.
amexblack
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
the site ukl except .com could be no more.The board has gone down for quite a while now.This could be a problem with the site but the owner was going crazy today.Could this be the end of the fake ukl?
the owner?? you mean naresh?
going crazy? care to elaborate?

so as not to cause confusion, i think naresh should perhaps point people in the correct direction rather than leave people with the "board -unavailable" message --- it may send out the wrong signal regarding the _real_ ukl.
Webit
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amexblack)
the owner?? you mean naresh?
going crazy? care to elaborate?

so as not to cause confusion, i think naresh should perhaps point people in the correct direction rather than leave people with the "board -unavailable" message --- it may send out the wrong signal regarding the _real_ ukl.
Too much pressure. Too much dislike. Way too much negative feedback. He's done.
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Webit)

Well, I'm sorry but I find it hard to be sympathetic: he obviously knew of the existence of ukl.net and if he wanted his board to be 'complementary' to this he should have asked d for permission. d has spent far too much time, effort and money on this board - it was completely out of line to try to set up a rival.

Sympathy level = 0.00
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
Well, I'm sorry but I find it hard to be sympathetic: he obviously knew of the existence of ukl.net and if he wanted his board to be 'complementary' to this he should have asked d for permission. d has spent far too much time, effort and money on this board - it was completely out of line to try to set up a rival.

Sympathy level = 0.00
but technically, that doesnt mean u have no sympathy for him.

because, ur sympathy level could have been 0.00001, yet it is rounded to 0.00. (J/K)
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Webit)
the ukl learning forum (.COM) is amazingly useless.

lol, i tried putting in ukl......(.COM) but it comes up in asterixes!!
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
but technically, that doesnt mean u have no sympathy for him.

because, ur sympathy level could have been 0.00001, yet it is rounded to 0.00. (J/K)
ho ho ho, very funny!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (211)
67.63%
No (101)
32.37%

Watched Threads