Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It had an exam today which I probably failed but it didn't help that a year 13 boy did a moony againist the exam room window half way through the exam! the headmaster came running down the corrider after the boy shouting "you little sod get back here".

How do you deal with something like that while writing about bin men?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    It had an exam today which I probably failed but it didn't help that a year 13 boy did a moony againist the exam room window half way through the exam! the headmaster came running down the corrider after the boy shouting "you little sod get back here".

Aslong as you don't imagine your binmen doing the same thing concentrating should be slightly easier...

ReputationRep:

Lol!

What was the exam, General Studies? We had to wait an hour and half for our English mock because of the General Studies exam going on.

What the hell is General Studies anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Lol!

What was the exam, General Studies? We had to wait an hour and half for our English mock because of the General Studies exam going on.

What the hell is General Studies anyway...
    pointless exams used to make u sit in a hall for more hours.

ReputationRep:
    No it was Business AS Topic 1

ReputationRep:

God thats funny.

Nothing really spectular happened in my exams. Somebody had a fit, all over the floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    God thats funny.

Nothing really spectular happened in my exams. Somebody had a fit, all over the floor.
    I remember a guy who wet himself in the middle of the UK Intermediate Maths Challenge a few years ago.

ReputationRep:
    At college we had to share a business studies full of mature students doing City and Guilds plastering. 5 mins inot the exam one of them shouted out "i don f*ckin' khoh how ta do this ****" the exam person went mad and told him to quiet. 10 minutes later "i don't 'av a pen".

Worst than though of the students doing it had a Revise AS business studies book on his desk and it wasn't even spotted! He got a U though which I thought served him right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    pointless exams used to make u sit in a hall for more hours.
    no less pointless than every other A level.

ReputationRep:
    u had to write about bin men...? lol...hehe...*cough* sorry shouldn't be laughing, i'm sure u did fine in it, at least u tried ur best right (sounds so cheesey) at least u had a litle fun in the exam

ReputationRep:
    when we had our mock gcse's during the science ones someone set off the fire alarm and we all went out onto the tennis courts and swapped answers. if that were the real thing we woud have all been disqualified apparently :eek: and not just for swapping answers, because we left the hall! how dumb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    when we had our mock gcse's during the science ones someone set off the fire alarm and we all went out onto the tennis courts and swapped answers. if that were the real thing we woud have all been disqualified apparently :eek: and not just for swapping answers, because we left the hall! how dumb.

wow! stay in the hall and get burnt! great rules

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    no less pointless than every other A level.
    but all other a-levels (virtually) are included in offers.

ReputationRep:
    if that were the real thing we woud have all been disqualified apparently :eek: and not just for swapping answers, because we left the hall! how dumb.
    And rightly so. Otherwise you would ahve an unfair advantage over the rest of us. And you have to stay in for at least 1 hour, otherwise you would get disqualified. You would proberbly do another paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    agreed, its rubbish and most (private) schools force you to take it

ReputationRep:
    this happened to me during the REAL thing but I couldn't really swap answers because I was doing Business and everyone else R.E. I had a clash with French so I did French in the morning and then Business in the afternoon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    They all remain even more pointless than general studies on a test of intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    They all remain even more pointless than general studies on a test of intelligence.
    it is easy to get an A in GS, im getting entered a yr early for the full thing.- although no coursework cos the school is too lazy

ReputationRep:
    my brother had a GCSE biology exam in which a table fell apart, someone started singing (Elvis vs. JXL- a little less conversation-just in case you wondered) + a teacher fell asleep.

lou xxx

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.