The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 1
I went there. Go in the West side of founders. Go up the stairs a few floors. And all the doors are numbered. Just ask because everyone will know where you want to go. That's how it was when I went.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
i phoned up the other day aswell..n the guy told me to do excatly the same thing..he sed he would send me an email aswell..but havent received that so will call him again!...he said, sign the contract at the office n then go to the hall n get keys etc xx
Reply 3
I also phoned this morning, the guy said we may try to send you a letter if its printed of early enough today, if not ill have to go founder ect ect, we better also get our buffet ticket if we go there an fill the forms out. Oh an would we have to fill these forms in before we colect our keys? Cus that would be pretty stressful
Reply 4
GT06
I also phoned this morning, the guy said we may try to send you a letter if its printed of early enough today, if not ill have to go founder ect ect, we better also get our buffet ticket if we go there an fill the forms out. Oh an would we have to fill these forms in before we colect our keys? Cus that would be pretty stressful

i was wondeirng the same thing with the buffet ticket.....i was told to go to the office as soon as i get there..n then go to kingswood to get my keys x mission! xx

Latest

Trending

Trending