Report 16 years ago
i lose all hope....
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Surfing Hamster)
Has anyone else noticed a funny scarf phenomenon going on where people kinda loop it round their neck and thread it back through..?

Scarves seem to have become a fashion item round 'ere rather than for keeping ur neck warm, but I won't be broken!!!

i find its the warmest way to wear them and that way they dont fall off if its windy.

love Katy ***
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
o my goodness, lol we have reached the point we need 2 pages on the forum to discuss scarfs....hehe

...and now i dont know wot way im spose 2 wear my cute lil pink one...hehe :rolleyes:
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Has anyone else noticed a funny scarf phenomenon going on where people kinda loop it round their neck and thread it back through..?

Scarves seem to have become a fashion item round 'ere rather than for keeping ur neck warm, but I won't be broken!!!
in texas, not so much, but we do have the trendy people at our school that seem to think scarves are in!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im wearing mine like that rite now (but thats cus its cold)
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago

You mean the 'noose' style. not a fan of that myself, I prefer to do a single wrap round and then put a coat on.
And the whole 'wearing scarves indoors' thing is quite lame in my opinion. I saw someone in the nightclub last night with a scarf on. god he looked a tw*t
J
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
May I point out the grammatical errors in 'ive' and 'thankyou', to mention a couple? Thank you for listening
haha, good call
J
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
You mean the 'noose' style. not a fan of that myself, I prefer to do a single wrap round and then put a coat on.
And the whole 'wearing scarves indoors' thing is quite lame in my opinion. I saw someone in the nightclub last night with a scarf on. god he looked a tw*t
J
Haha
Dazbradbury
Report 16 years ago
no1 else seems to have mentioned the other meaning for the word scarf. Could make this thread more interesting!

Look it up, I'm sure you'll be nice and shocked.
Dazbradbury
Report 16 years ago
Ok, well as nobody looked it up..

the definition of scarf:

"masterbate whilst strangling oneself."

Seems like a good way to kill this thread, lol.
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wear a scarf and seem to be the only guy that does, i have this loverly FCUK scarf wich is blus and stripy with all different shades of blue, and i wear it wrapped around normally, i get tangled up if i start messing about with tucking it in places
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I mean like this: http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphic...rf1002_big.jpg

But people seem to have it more rigid and annoying!! *mumbles*

Maybe I'm turning into a grumpy old man!! It just gets to me though! lol
I love scarves! And I must own to wearing mine like that, it's the only way i can find of putting it on comfortably! And i own three scarves, with another on the way
LilMissSunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I hate scarves, so would never wear one like that anyway!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
I wear a scarf and seem to be the only guy that does, i have this loverly FCUK scarf wich is blus and stripy with all different shades of blue, and i wear it wrapped around normally, i get tangled up if i start messing about with tucking it in places
oooh, guys in scarves, i love wearing my bfs- strange he never wears my pink one :confused:

one of my friends always wears a burberry one + he honestly looks like rupert the bear...

lou xxx
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:eek:
i wear my scarf like that
it is closer to yer neck so it keeps it warmer. it really helps in noticeably cold situations.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have so many scarves, I'm wearing them practically all the time - they make me feel cosier and they liven up the colours in my mundane clothes.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dazbradbury)
Ok, well as nobody looked it up..

the definition of scarf:

"masterbate whilst strangling oneself."

Seems like a good way to kill this thread, lol.
so is that what the guy from INXS was doing?
emma_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I have so many scarves, I'm wearing them practically all the time - they make me feel cosier and they liven up the colours in my mundane clothes.

I saw this girl in the year bellow at school wearing the nicest light blue Yves Saint Laurent scarf today... i want it!
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeh.. there is that I suppose
Surfing hamster I just realised what your avatar says, that's mean, have you an evil mind? I do sometimes... but only when people really annoy me, hehehe
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
lol, hahahaha 'tangled up' hahaha, I'm visioning fights at a bus stop with a scarf, lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (231)
61.27%
Yes- I don't like it (17)
4.51%
No- I want it (104)
27.59%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.63%

Watched Threads