This discussion is closed.
lewis989
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i have just descovered this site and found it really helpful, but i was wondering if i could get some of this good input towards my personal statement. i did a good one last year but...have lost it. so, im panicking a little since ive just decided to re-aplly to uni and the deadline is in, er, not long at all. if some one could remind me of the main paragraphs which the Admissions people will be looking for i would really appreciate it.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lewis989)
i have just descovered this site and found it really helpful, but i was wondering if i could get some of this good input towards my personal statement. i did a good one last year but...have lost it. so, im panicking a little since ive just decided to re-aplly to uni and the deadline is in, er, not long at all. if some one could remind me of the main paragraphs which the Admissions people will be looking for i would really appreciate it.
Er...sorry to take the fire engine to your bonfire but if you cant work this one out for yourself then you probably shouldnt be thinking about uni anyway.

You leave the UCAS form to the last possible minute (I think that the deadline is Thursday) and then you come on here asking a question like that!

Sounds like you are not too serious about the whole idea and are just applying to give yourself another option.

Sorry to be so negative!
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
Er...sorry to take the fire engine to your bonfire but if you cant work this one out for yourself then you probably shouldnt be thinking about uni anyway.

You leave the UCAS form to the last possible minute (I think that the deadline is Thursday) and then you come on here asking a question like that!

Sounds like you are not too serious about the whole idea and are just applying to give yourself another option.

Sorry to be so negative!
its a good point.

if you are not bothered enough to do a proper personal statement and do ur best to get into uni, then it shows about your dedication....
claire1985
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That's a bit harsh, he was only asking for help! However, good advice to hurry up with it otherwise it'll be stamped with LATE and sent to universities to look at if they feel like it :-) What subject are you doing and what unis are you applying to?
xxx
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lewis989)
well, i could suggest one thing while u r writing ur personal statement.
Even though its about u....do not just go on saying I..I and I....does not sounds really good !!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads