Yep, i've got an offer...AAB
Eggy Hog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by abc123)
When were you made your offer? And when did you apply?
abc123
Report 16 years ago
um...i got my offer ages ago....about 15th December, maybe earlier

Although of course i had to get my application in early on account of my cambridge application....which was a rejection by the way.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
abc might not be applying to read law. This same thing about law at LSE comes up constantly on this board - i don't think anyone has an offer to read law yet (well at lease the vast majority don't), so relax, we're all in the same boat. Did u get one of the shortlist letters before xmas though?
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
um...i got my offer ages ago....about 15th December, maybe earlier

Although of course i had to get my application in early on account of my cambridge application....which was a rejection by the way.
are u applying for law? are u an international student?
abc123
Report 16 years ago
Yep i applied for Law, didn't get a shortlist letter, and i'm not an international studant.

I find it weird that not one else has an offer for law at LSE....
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep i applied for Law, didn't get a shortlist letter, and i'm not an international studant.

well done, u must have had one of the strongest applications.
abc123
Report 16 years ago
To be honest, and I know this sounds really obnoxious and arrogant, I wanted so bad to get into Cambridge that I didn’t even give my LSE offer a second look.

Its quite funny actually that a member of this board was competing against me for the last law place at the college I applied to in Cambridge, they won out, so looks like its LSE for me.

So has no else got an offer then?
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
To be honest, and I know this sounds really obnoxious and arrogant, I wanted so bad to get into Cambridge that I didn’t even give my LSE offer a second look.

Its quite funny actually that a member of this board was competing against me for the last law place at the college I applied to in Cambridge, they won out, so looks like its LSE for me.

So has no else got an offer then?
Congrats on your LSE offer. Commiserations for the Cambridge one I got really disappointed with my rejection too for Law and I know how you feel. But hey, they don't know what they're missing.
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
Congrats on your LSE offer. Commiserations for the Cambridge one I got really disappointed with my rejection too for Law and I know how you feel. But hey, they don't know what they're missing.
Me too!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by starry)
Me too!
Me too last yr - this yr didnt bother with Cambs - but i havent heard from LSE as yet for Law
claire1985
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I know someone who got one the same time as you, don't worry :-)
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
two of my friend got offers for LSE law before their cambridge interviews without any of that shorlist stuff. and theyr not international students (we go to a grammar school)
i think lse just likes to make most people wait... they hav an attitude of 'oooh wer LSE we can giv out offers really late and make people wait and theyll still come crawling to us because wer LSE blah blah....'. which is blimmin annoying cz its true! i was sooo close to not even applying to lse cz of theyr stuck up attitude... but then i got some sense knocked into me lol.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (444)
59.04%
Yes- I don't like it (42)
5.59%
No- I want it (216)
28.72%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.65%

Watched Threads