The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Cambridge Masters

Can you apply for more than one masters course at cambridge?

If so, can you apply for funding for both?

If you can apply to two, and you get two offers, can you wait until you receive your grades before rejecting one of the offers?

What would the typical offer be for the Management MPhil... 67 apparently, but surely it depends on your degree: im currently an economic student at cambridge, does anyone know what my offer would be?

thank youu
Reply 1
hello1988
Can you apply for more than one masters course at cambridge?

Yes.
If so, can you apply for funding for both?

That probably depends on the type of funding, i.e. whether it's tied to a specific course. Check the prospectus.
If you can apply to two, and you get two offers, can you wait until you receive your grades before rejecting one of the offers?

Probably not. Normally the decision deadlines are earlier than that. If you know for certain, email the department(s) in question and ask how much time they usually give people to reply to their offers.
What would the typical offer be for the Management MPhil... 67 apparently, but surely it depends on your degree: im currently an economic student at cambridge, does anyone know what my offer would be?

Why 'surely'? Is that what the prospectus says?:confused: If it doesn't say that, you should probably expect to be asked for a 67, if that's the typical offer. Again, if you want a definite answer, you should ask the department - to be honest, I don't really understand why you haven't done so already, if you're at Cambridge anyway. All you have to do is walk over to the department and talk to the departmental secretary.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Latest

Trending

Trending