This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
when someone is raped is their attacker the one at fault or do some people deserve it i.e by dressing tarty, what are your views??

women shud neva be subjected to such brutalities but when a man is standing up in court for a rape charge and he says "she was askin for it", the justice system will fail that woman because of what she wears how she looks and how she acts, i hate how women feel its there fault if anything like this happens. its obviuos that people have misunderstood what point i have be tryin to make
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
when someone is raped is their attacker the one at fault or do some people deserve it i.e by dressing tarty, what are your views??
How could anybody deserve that?
That's plain insane.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah, really hard one that
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what about sluts. would rape bother them if they already do it every night.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
what about sluts. would rape bother them if they already do it every night.
But they accept it, they agree with the 'clien't, they don't get raped every night.
Amy
Rep:
?
thats what im trying to say, if some1 is dressing in next to nothing when they go out and actually flaunting all theyve got and then they are raped would they be the one at fault?
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you are a blatant wannabee.
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
you are a blatant wannabee.
please explain what u mean
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thats what im trying to say, if some1 is dressing in next to nothing when they go out and actually flaunting all theyve got and then they are raped would they be the one at fault?
no1 deserves that...

Edit Adhsur: Don't be rude!
sorry, but i think debating whether people deserve rape is a little ridiculous. of course no1 does. but yes, sorry for lang.
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no, they wouldn't be the one at fault, the rappest would be. i just made the sult comment cos i reckon they wouldn't be bothered.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
to b fair amy, look around our skool! jus about all the girls where the lastest fashions n try 2 reveal as much as they can while still in uniform! and dont get me started on the 6th form... surprised it dont happen here!
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
please explain what u mean
being blatantly controversial in order to annoy people.....
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Of course, you should keep your xxxx in your pants.
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
shut up twat. no1 deserves that...
so im a twat for sayin somethin that almost every1 thinks about
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't think about this on regular basis ... it's something about what I can't do anything.
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
being blatantly controversial in order to annoy people.....
if u dont like it get out of the forum, i didnt ask u *** in ere!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no just for some reason every one on this forum is ****gin everyone off no matter what the thread is about
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
to b fair amy, look around our skool! jus about all the girls where the lastest fashions n try 2 reveal as much as they can while still in uniform! and dont get me started on the 6th form... surprised it dont happen here!
i no just what u mean its as if theyve got no self respect anymore!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i know what you mean (about the uniforms). i went to see my mate (she is still in high school) while she was on her lunch break ages back. And as i came up to her school, i saw all the Year 10 and 11 girls sunbathing without their shirts.

All they were wearing were their short skirts and bra's.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i no just what u mean its as if theyve got no self respect anymore!
i think we both no who one of the main ones are! hehe LOL but its still not normal for college. i can understand gettin dressed upt o go out but for gods sake! ur onyl comin 2 sit at a desk and write!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads