The Student Room Group

Need to be release by clearing choice

I put down my clearing choice in ucas track (it was goldsmiths)
but then soas called me and say the want to take me back (it was my insurance choice). I already asked goldsmiths to release me but they havent until now, then I rang them again and ask them to release me asap but then they said its going to take awhile.
Now I need to put down soas as soon as possible or else I might lose my offer from soas. I'm so scared I'm going to lose the offer, should i call soas and tell them I cannot reply them until goldsmiths released me?
audria
I put down my clearing choice in ucas track (it was goldsmiths)
but then soas called me and say the want to take me back (it was my insurance choice). I already asked goldsmiths to release me but they havent until now, then I rang them again and ask them to release me asap but then they said its going to take awhile.
Now I need to put down soas as soon as possible or else I might lose my offer from soas. I'm so scared I'm going to lose the offer, should i call soas and tell them I cannot reply them until goldsmiths released me?

Tell SOAS the situation - you really want to take up their offer to take you back, but you added a Clearing choice in the meantime and it might take a while to be released from that.
Reply 2
thanks! im going to call soas as soon as possible

Latest

Trending

Trending