How Many International Students here??? Watch

This discussion is closed.
mb85
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hi
I am an international student livin in Qatar..........
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hi,

I'm an international student living in Spain, I'm studying at the Open University, what about you?
vavavoom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am . I attend an international school in Japan.
mb85
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Hi,

I'm an international student living in Spain, I'm studying at the Open University, what about you?
I am actually doin my last yr of A levels and prob headin to uni in UK or Canada.......still havent decided..waitin for offers...
way2go
Report 15 years ago
Netherlands
analytical
Report 15 years ago
Hi, im an international student studying in India.Im currently in my first, and last year of studying the a-levels.
mb85
Rep:
?
Any one from Middle East???
sarahwhatevver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
Hi
I am an international student livin in Qatar..........
I am from Pakistan, living in Kazakhstan (its ex-USSR if you dont know where on earth that is! hehe) and probably moving to Canada in September if the univ takes me! (:
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sarahwhatevver)
I am from Pakistan, living in Kazakhstan (its ex-USSR if you dont know where on earth that is! hehe) and probably moving to Canada in September if the univ takes me! (:
I know where Kazakhstan and I know that the translation of the city where you live to my language is : 'Alta-ata".

Regards,
Mariano.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I LIVE QATAR ALSO.......mb85 is my fellow rabit hunter
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm a rabbit hunter (?)

:rolleyes:
the g
Report 15 years ago
im in qatar too...doha qatar.

i am a rabbit hunter, its true.
matouwah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
**** man....i always have trouble with those things.....they have faster acceleration than LAPARRRRRRRDS
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
**** man....i always have trouble with those things.....they have faster acceleration than LAPARRRRRRRDS
So, you were serious about the rabbit hunting...
matouwah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yes it is very popular here but only within certain social groups.............though they are certain 'rules to rabit hunting'......with severe consequences if they are breached.....
the g
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
So, you were serious about the rabbit hunting...
Yeah, they are really hard to get unless you have money and a fast car. still some hares are easy.

and your signature is huge. Its pretty annoying to read threw a thread with it in it multiple times.
mb85
Rep:
?
yaaaa rabbit hunting...........
me, the g, and motouwah go every weekend lookin for rabbits....... In Qatar its hard findin good rabbits thats why we havent been able to catch as many but we are almost there......we have adopted a 121 strategy which has made it easier to catch em but its still really hard.......wish us luck in our mission......... we will inform u ppl about our sucess in the hunt of rabbits..........

by the way lets get back to the post......international students make urself heard!!!!!! I am from Qatar and lookin forward to meet ppl from all over the world....yaaaaa rabbbitttttsssssssssssss
gemstone
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
have u idiots thought that rabbits is a metaphor used to depict something else......and wat is a 121 strategy....ur catching rabbits not making out with a girl...
3adi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by analytical)
Hi, im an international student studying in India.Im currently in my first, and last year of studying the a-levels.
i'm an international student from qatar tooo....
dunno
Report 15 years ago
Im a rabbit in Qatar...hunt me down
but u well never catch me cuz im the MAXIMA BREED of rabbits...2 fast
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (43)
44.33%
Pro-humanity (54)
55.67%

Watched Threads